Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
If Tevez had a bit more composure he would arguably have double the goals he has now.

A lack of composure means all your work rate is for nothing.

what's the point of doing all the work to get into a great position & then blazing over?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Lol, I remember when I was a young kid playing football and a bigger kid was running towards me to tackle me I'd lose my composure and just boot the ball upfield!!!

As I grew older my composure improved and I'd pass the ball or even try to dribble around the player instead of whacking it as hard as I could.

The composure Berbatov shows on the ball is World class. Even when he's being harassed by 2 or 3 defenders he seems to be completely unfazed and looks around waiting for his teammates to move into a position he can pass to.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Tevez has great work-rate when running around IN circles. :D
sure - but that running around has done better for the cliub then berbatov's dribbling around the circle

or are you saying berbatov's been better then tevez at united overall:eek:

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
sure - but that running around has done better for the cliub then berbatov's dribbling around the circle

Berbatov has been at United for only a season. In this period, he has been miles ahead of Tevez.

G

·

It's not though CRooney and the stats back me up. Berbatov has played less games but been more productive. Which part of it are you not understanding?

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Croney, I've noticed that all you seem to talk about
is Berbatov's current season. Why not look at his whole
career?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
It's not though CRooney and the stats back me up. Berbatov has played less games but been more productive. Which part of it are you not understanding?
oh now you're about the stats ?

you're beginning to sound like certain Mr. liverpool coach

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
the thing is - we could do without berbatov's so called composure and we all saw what he won with tevez in the team

one of the best performers last season

G

·
oh now you're about the stats ?

you're beginning to sound like certain Mr. liverpool coach
So instead of answering the very valid point I've made, you're choosing to compare me to a fat Spanish waiter. I'm starting to remember why I stopped debating with you, it's absolutely pointless.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Croney, we can go on with "Berbatov is better", "no, Tevez is better"
or we can compare statistics which are the only objectivities we can
use.

But, as I said, look at what Berbatov did at Spurs, compare it with what
Tevez did at West Ham and, above all, United.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
the thing is - we could do without berbatov's so called composure and we all saw what he won with tevez in the team

one of the best performers last season
red devil jeff said:
Some people needs to stop living in the past. Okay he was good last season, so what? He's been piss poor this season and has done nothing to earn a permanent deal.
:whistling:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
So instead of answering the very valid point I've made, you're choosing to compare me to a fat Spanish waiter. I'm starting to remember why I stopped debating with you, it's absolutely pointless.
He avoided answering my points too and then started implying I said this and that..!:rolleyes:

He just doesn't know when to give up when he's losing..!:p

21 - 40 of 113 Posts