Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on this guy's back pretty good, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of him in the past week. I kind of feel bad about it.

To 21 May 2008 - if you truly are a United fan, I apologize for the scathing remarks I have made at your expense.

However, if you are a dipper, go fook yourself.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
He did get a rough time, but his comments were dodgy. I'm 70/30 on him been a Scouser. He has made over 100 posts so he's keeping it going long if he's a WUM.

But he's to negative to be a United fan, he constantly say's that the season aint over yet while ever other member thinks positive about title No18.

Plus its odd that he registered when we started catching the Dippers, and hasn't logged on since we have opened up that gap.

IMO he was just trying to install negative into the forum. Not happening though. We believe!!!!

·
Banned
146 Posts
moondog said:
I was on this guy's back pretty good, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of him in the past week. I kind of feel bad about it.

To 21 May 2008 - if you truly are a United fan, I apologize for the scathing remarks I have made at your expense.

However, if you are a dipper, go fook yourself.
Don't feel bad about it. I don't feel hurt by anything on here. I've just been very busy of late.

And no, I'm not a Liverpool fan.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Doesn't really matter if he is liverpool fan anyway we have loads of different forum members who support other clubs, although if he were pretending I get what you mean/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts