Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to offer my delayed congratulations to versa and his riddles thread... 1000 posts on 100 pages...this was a while ago but nevertheless a great achievment that deserves a special mention

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Yeah, I second that. Its a fun thread that just keeps on going and going.....
I cant see another thread being as successful as that.
Well done Sir.
from 'the Riddle Queen' :eek:

Z

·
0 Posts
Nice one Versa, but we all know who really 'owns' that thread ;)

Most successful thread ever on manutdtalk I believe, well done
mate and long may it continue :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
-zuco- said:
Nice one Versa, but we all know who really 'owns' that thread ;)

Most successful thread ever on manutdtalk I believe, well done
mate and long may it continue :)
Well apparently its now the 'Riddle Queen's':cool: thread along with his sidekick
Dynamo or Dyne ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
Consistency is the key, I've been The King since the start of the thread :cool:

·
Banned
503 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
What?

I was reffering to myself as the Riddle Queen
Dont you like the names Dynamo or Dyne?
or should we just call you Dynamite?
Dynamo or dyne is fine jazz :) i was not responsible for that "quote" I was about to quote on it when i had to dash off suddenley as my 2 year old opened our front door & ran off & my eldest daughter in the mean time went on my pc & made that gesture toward's me m8, not you, i have only just noticed it now this minute :) so im sorry about confusing you m8 :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Dynamite said:
Dynamo or dyne is fine jazz :) i was not responsible for that "quote" I was about to quote on it when i had to dash off suddenley as my 2 year old opened our front door & ran off & my eldest daughter in the mean time went on my pc & made that gesture toward's me m8, not you, i have only just noticed it now this minute :) so im sorry about confusing you m8
lol your ok mate :D Hope your 2 year old didnt run away too far :eek:

·
23,699 Posts
Thanks for the flattering congratulatory thread and the thunderous reception. *cough cough* :D

Just facilitating the riddle thread as a service and to see how far it can go. If it dies, it dies. Thought it would be nice to have something to chew on....

Cheers!!! :) ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts