Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd start a thread to say well done to him for achieving what he has done. Not many wingers score 100 goals in the premiership!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Well done Giggsy. Great achievement indeed. He deserved it today as well.
Thats now 143 goals for Giggs in all competitions, just 2 behind David Herd's 145 who is Man United's 10th top goalscorer of all time. So thats another landmark on its way soon.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Good man Giggsy.........you legend.......

lol....I'd fancy Ronaldo to score 150 goals during his career at United........:)
Thats the amount Ruud got for us. It wouldnt be a bad achievement at all if Ronnie were to get that many.:)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
RichardsReds said:
If he stays long enough with us!

:p

Hopefully he will

Why wouldn't he with the likes of Anderson and Pique and probably big name signings coming in in the future and the likes of Rooney, Scholes, Nani and Tevez at the moment......

Unless Ronny turns out to be s***e and had one good season.......:D

sorry guys.....:eek:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
F--king Legend Giggsy [sorry but i just had to use that word] Congrats and keep the goals coming. You rock. :D He's been one of my favourite players, ever since i was a young boy.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs running down the wing, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Running down the wing, Feared by the Blues, Loved by the Reds, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs

True United legend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts