Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Brazilian club wants to hire the Frenchman, already retired from football, to team him up with Ronaldo, former teammates at Real Madrid.
“Zidane is an impossible dream, as Ronaldo used to be. I think it is impossible that two impossible dreams come true the same year, but…,” said Corinthians football director Mario Gobbi, admitting their interest in the player, claims ‘Gazeta Esportiva’.

Before hiring the Brazilian, in December, most of the officials denied the chance of reaching an agreement with the ‘nine’, who at that time had received offers from different European clubs.

If Corinthians’ dream comes true, Ronald and Zidane would play together again, as they did between 2002 and 2006 when they led the generation baptized “galactics” at Real Madrid.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I would LOVE to see Zidane back playing football. I reckon he could definitely still play at the top level.
I still cant believe he retired :(
Doubt he will pull on his boots again, but you can always dream.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Zizou was so good he would probably be still able to do a job for us. God I miss him playing, he was absolute quality. The best player, i've ever had the priveldge of viewing so far in my lifetime.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zizou was so good he would probably be still able to do a job for us. God I miss him playing, he was absolute quality. The best player, i've ever had the priveldge of viewing so far in my lifetime.
yeah...me too:frown:I mean...now,he is 37...Im sure that he still have so much to show us on the pitch.Hope I'll see him again playing.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Breaking news

I just heard that Zidane will be named as new sports director of Real Madrid.He'll take this position instead Montenegro's legend Predrag Mijatovic,who enounce his resignation just after match in Liverpool.

rumor or not??

it seams that he isn't gonna back on the footbal pitch:frown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts