Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a lot of talk about strikers linked with utd but 1 player who has really court my eye is Blackburn front man Santa Cruz i dont think he would cost that much and i feel he could really do a job. Wots your thoughts??

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
He's not bad. This his first season in Premiership & he has scored 14 goals in 24 games for Blackburn Rovers. Very talented player IMO! :eek: Apparently, he's the cheaper option to Dimitar Berbatov........

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
hes only just signed for blackburn....no way in hell will they let him go especially after the season he's had so far!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
There was rumour on one of footie gossip sites that Chelsea were interested in him but they're getting linked with everybody at the moment.

Santa Cruz has been a terrific signing for Rovers - Hughes certainly has an eye for a good striker!

·
Registered
263 Posts
akash_reds said:
maybe.....but i still want benzema!!!!!!!!
Benzema is a FRENCH, Liverpool supporter, who would probably go to Arsenal due to the fact Henry used to play there and Arsen wenger is french.

Santa Cruz is good but i wont say hes the cheaper verson of Berb, his first touch aint the best but he sure can finish

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey guys,guess what??? Roque Santa Cruz's nvr ever gonna' come to OT,i can guarantee. Why? Oh my boy,that's simple! In the first place,he left Bayern Munich,a club which can wij top honours like the German Bundesliga championship title, DFB-Pokal(equivalent to FA Cup), & they r playin' in the Uefa Champions League! The main reason why he left for Blackburn Rovers is that Sparky promises him that he's able to be in the Starting-XI in every game. That's somethin' which he can't do at Bayern Munich as there's Roy Makaay,Claudio Pizarro. Also,they bought Lucasz Podolski,Miroslav Klose & Luca Toni during the transfer window last season! Which means his chance of featuring in the Starting-XI week in & week out is diminished to zero-percent! He became very angry & pack his bags for Ewood Park. So,do u even think he wanna play second-fiddle to Wazza & Carlitos??? A 100% N-O, NO!

Z

·
0 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Hey guys,guess what??? Roque Santa Cruz's nvr ever gonna' come to OT,i can guarantee. Why? Oh my boy,that's simple! In the first place,he left Bayern Munich,a club which can wij top honours like the German Bundesliga championship title, DFB-Pokal(equivalent to FA Cup), & they r playin' in the Uefa Champions League! The main reason why he left for Blackburn Rovers is that Sparky promises him that he's able to be in the Starting-XI in every game. That's somethin' which he can't do at Bayern Munich as there's Roy Makaay,Claudio Pizarro. Also,they bought Lucasz Podolski,Miroslav Klose & Luca Toni during the transfer window last season! Which means his chance of featuring in the Starting-XI week in & week out is diminished to zero-percent! He became very angry & pack his bags for Ewood Park. So,do u even think he wanna play second-fiddle to Wazza & Carlitos??? A 100% N-O, NO!
He plays for Chelsea.....but other than that I agree with what you say :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
i dont think he'll be able to do well in giant clubs..he's an excellent player for mid-size club but i think he'll struggle if he plays for giants such as man utd..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
dont know....maybe he may struggle..............but at the rate he is scorin goals he seems a real deal for any team....but he may not be the 'One'!!!!!!!!for us i mean

·
Registered
5 Posts
We don't need another striker...Saha is a good sub also he can play for 2 or 3 seasons more and manucho will be top class striker next season belive me...;D
All we need is right and left full back... Richards and Bale would be right players for ManU

1 - 15 of 15 Posts