Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the massive team are only out of the drop zone on goal difference .

robinho just picked up an ankle injury and ex united player syndrome is hitting hughes like ince before him .

if he splashes big cash in january it would take time for whoever he bought to settle and by then they could already be doomed .

lets all win the christmas wishbone pull and wish for a miserable new year for the council house kids . sorry league one is where the woolybacks are isnt it ? lets go back with this ditty ---- 30 pound a week 30 pound a week division two for city poo 30 pound a week !!!!!! -- nostalgia is not what it was .

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
haggler said:
so the massive team are only out of the drop zone on goal difference .

robinho just picked up an ankle injury and ex united player syndrome is hitting hughes like ince before him .

if he splashes big cash in january it would take time for whoever he bought to settle and by then they could already be doomed .

lets all win the christmas wishbone pull and wish for a miserable new year for the council house kids

Its always so nice to start the day with a laughter. Thanks for reminding me about Al Ciddeh. :D

If anyone could do it, Ciddeh can...all the money in the world but still playing in the Championship.:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
as much as i would love it to happen the sneaky b******s will manage to stay up by virtue of the fact that they are a few teams even worse than they are. i would so love to them in the championship attempting to sign torres, messi etc. always good for a laugh them lot

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I think they'll survive relegation because they're sure to buy quality in the January transfer window. However, I think Hughesy will be out of the job by the summer unless the club somehow manages to qualify for Europe next season or wins a trophy (UEFA/FA Cup)...which, let's face it, is not going to happen.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I don't know if they will manage to stay at the PL, but i know there is no chance, not even for a single point when they visit OT

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Theres little chance of them getting relegated.

Though it will be funny when they turn into Real Madrid, start sacking managers on a regular basis and have about 3 managers a season :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
No.

Not at all.

Though the odds of a January transfer actually working immediately aren't great. Its just tough. But to be fair, they're acres ahead of Fulham, Sunderland, West Brom........blah.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Serves City right for letting go of a top notch manager in Sven & hiring Hughes who let's face ain't exactly a super coach.

I mean success at Blackburn i like showing up in a Honda Accord Euro. It means you've done well but not spectacularly well. :p

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
its never going to happen, but just the thought of city in the championship is enough to keep us all amused for a while at least..

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Well they have just fell behind against west brom so you never know do you lol!!

City in the championship

It would be a dream!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts