Manchester United Talk banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Would be hilarious if Portugal don't make it through :LOL:. This might be Ronnie's last shot to win it.
USA 2-1 Ghana
Germany 2-0 Portugal

USA 0-0 Portugal
Germany 3-0 Ghana

USA 1-1 Germany
Ghana 1-1 Portugal

Germany 7 +5
USA 4 +1
Portugal 2 -1
Ghana 1 -4

I'm sure I'll be completely wrong now that I typed that out though.

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Come on, whether our own country qualified or not, we all have affinity for some teams that we hope they do as well as they could.....

1. versa - England, Japan.
2. tomcoles - England, Belgium, Germany.
3. Impact - 1. England 2. Germany 3. USA 4. Nigeria

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Come on, whether our own country qualified or not, we all have affinity for some teams that we hope they do as well as they could.....

Netherlands, Spain, Chile, Japan.

Don't ask me why, but yeah. Three of them in the same group. Fucked.

Edit: I'd also like USA, Argentina, Russia and Mexico to do well.

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #188 (Edited)
I hope Italia will do well.
Netherlands, Spain, Chile, Japan.

Don't ask me why, but yeah. Three of them in the same group. Fucked.

Edit: I'd also like USA, Argentina, Russia and Mexico to do well.
Lazy gits....

@Txrt... Too much love to spare...

4. Peete - Italia.
5. Txrt - Netherlands, Spain, Chile, Japan. [Edited]

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Lazy gits....

@Txrt... Too much love to spare...

4. Peete - Italia.
5. Txrt - Netherlands, Spain, Chile, Japan, USA, Argentina, Russia and Mexico.
Nono... Just put the first 4! Those are my priorities... The rest are teams I'd like to do! ;)
But yea, always too much love to spare! ;);):D

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Well, I guess everyone has already seen this video, but I'm still going to post it.

It's a video showing how they did the draw. And people claiming they "fixed" it, because of certain things. It's explained in the video, that in every ball that the older guy opens, he brings the paper he took to the desk and then brings up another one... While the girl shows hers without losing sight of the paper. It also shows how the girls papers that are directly taken from the balls, roll back on their own after she stops holding them.... And the ones the guy shows, don't roll back even after he stops holding them, which comes to show that they were placed on the table and chosen from there by him.

Who knows if the video is right or it isn't... But I don't believe in FIFA even the slightest, they're all a bunch of corrupt fucks, so yeah! ahahah.

PS: Try to look at the ball (not the two balls behind) the girl shows to camera! ahahahah. I know it's difficult to focus on that but...

·
23,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #192 (Edited)
Declare your allegiance:

4. Peete - Italia.
5. Txrt - Netherlands, Spain, Chile, Japan. [Edited]
6. NoxiousD - England, then Netherlands, then Italy, rest can get fucked

S

·
0 Posts
World Cup 2014: BBC to show England v Italy group match
The BBC will show England's first group match against Italy on 14 June, after the split of live matches for the World Cup in Brazil was announced.

ITV will screen England's games against Uruguay and Costa Rica, and the opener between Brazil and Croatia on 12 June.

The BBC's live coverage starts with Spain v Netherlands on 13 June.

The BBC has the first pick of the last 16 and semi-finals games, while ITV has first pick of the quarter-finals. Both will show the final live on 13 July.

Roy Hodgson's men open their campaign against Italy in the Amazonian city of Manaus on 14 June at 23:00 BST.

England have never beaten Italy or Uruguay at a major tournament, while they have never faced Costa Rica.

Philip Bernie, BBC head of TV sport, said: "We're very pleased with our selection of matches. The BBC is delighted to be showing this great selection of games and our audiences will be able to join in - not only live on BBC One but on radio and online, where our very extensive coverage will deliver the first truly digital World Cup."

Niall Sloane, ITV director of sport, added: "Viewers will be able to watch all matches live online on itv.com, which will also host a dedicated World Cup site offering comprehensive coverage in the build-up to - and throughout - what promises to be a special tournament in this most iconic of football countries."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25326647

181 - 195 of 195 Posts