hey guys
i want to know where do the craziest fans sit in the stadium
and do you think i can get tix to the Man U-Chelsea match to these seats

S

·
0 Posts
eli_ep said:
hey guys
i want to know where do the craziest fans sit in the stadiumThe craziest fans stand not sit
and do you think i can get tix to the Man U-Chelsea match to these seats No.
Happy to help.:D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
K-Stand...Barmy Army! K-Stand...Barmy Army! K-Stand...Barmy Army! K-Stand...Barmy Army! K-Stand...Barmy Army!

:eek:..lol

You have no chance of getting a tcket mate...unless you turn out to be the
luckiest person alive! ...Just look for tickets for the Sunderland game...;)

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
The craziest fans are abroad,best atmospheres are the lower sides from the turkish,greek,russia etc that end up in the champions leauge,they dont stop bouncing! The AAlborg fans were immense at home ................

Old Trafford wise,the most vocal is the Streford End....as for getting a tick ask Willy Wonka for a golden one cos theres no way your getting into OT on that day

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
you're looking for stretford end tier 2 mate.
chances are almost nothing to get a ticket for that game without paying £200+ i reckon.
put a few notes on that if you want to sit in the stretford end.
north stand tier 3 is quite loud usually, and you might get a ticket there, but it's a long way up. my mate raves about the atmosphere up there so if you want that it will probably be the cheapest ticket in the ground.
since a lot of the "crazy fans" don't go to home games, a low profile away game would be the best idea to sample a true red army atmosphere, without setting yourself back too much

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I think everythings been said really.

Basically, you haven't got a hope in hells chance of getting a ticket! :)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
no chance but you may get a ticket off a tout outside like other people say £200 plus . Even if you do not the north stand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts