Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got experience of it here?
I'm not talking about someone you know had there car keyed or you heard your mates cousin got a brick through his window, I mean actual physical experience of crime, even if your the criminal :p

Just wondering since I got mugged for the first time yesterday. Couple of older lads took some stuff of my mates and threatened us, particularly me, with a knife which he was showing off. Is this a worldwide/nationwide thing or do I just live in a ****hole and hang around dodgy areas?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate. You will probably be shook up for a while, but these are
all random acts of violence......just chavs/scumbags with nowt better to do.
Ive had my fair share of scrapes and fights in the past but I wont divulge ;-).
Part of life I guess.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Justice said:
I'm not talking about someone you know had there car keyed or you heard your mates cousin got a brick through his window, I mean actual physical experience of crime, even if your the criminal :p

Just wondering since I got mugged for the first time yesterday. Couple of older lads took some stuff of my mates and threatened us, particularly me, with a knife which he was showing off. Is this a worldwide/nationwide thing or do I just live in a ****hole and hang around dodgy areas?
thats too bad :(

btw back on topic

i remember a guy who entered our house garden went to the garden and then started looking from the bathroom window on my sis while she was having a bath
she screamed when she saw him, at that time the neighbors who live on the 2nd floor heard that screaming... the neighbors are just a man and his wife and the man was cleaning his shotgun and he saw than guy who sneaked to our garden and BANG he shot him in his leg :D
i went out and looked at the guy leg GOD blood was everywhere, but i was happy cuz he deserved it
then later the guy slept than night in prison
and everything else was ok :)

also allot of crimes i saw infront of my eyes while i was working in a liquor store

S

·
0 Posts
Justice said:

Firstly and most of all, i really hope you nor your mates got injured in any way.
Sadly this does happen every day all over the world. More in some places than others.
Had stuff pinched out my van loads of times, work tools etc.
Caught two chavs in the act last year ( i came out better off ;) )

I don't think you are going to get many on a forum open to the world admit to the highlighted part though. lol.

Though i did once forget to take my library books back on time.
Got really told off and a £5 fine.
Mind you they were 2 and a half years overdue.

lmao @ Abos peeping tom getting shot. lol Justice was done !!

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jazz 16 said:
Sorry to hear that mate. You will probably be shook up for a while, but these are
all random acts of violence......just chavs/scumbags with nowt better to do.
Ive had my fair share of scrapes and fights in the past but I wont divulge ;-).
Part of life I guess.
Well then you are not welcome in this thread :p

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
thats just too bad what happening nowadays can you imagine if this continues like this in few years how it will be ??

im happy here where i live actually and the gov has amended the law very severed now
for eg if someone threaten a person with a knife on the neck
he will be in jail for 20 yrs

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
jerrakos said:
Some kid at my school stabbed his dad to death and almost killed his mother.
...................................................WTF?
...........................................................................:eek:
...........................................................................:eek:
jeez what a freakin world we living in :(

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Yeah, I've had a few of experiences of crime.

Walking home from school one day an older lad I'd never seen before tripped me up. I turned around and swore at him so he punched me in the face. He got arrested for common assault and had to do community service.

Again when I walking home from school, a middle-aged man limping along on crutches asked me for help getting up the steps to his house. Once we were inside the house it quickly became obvious that he didn't need the crutches and was, in fact, a paedophile. I don't think I've ever run so fast in my life but thankfully I got away.

The most recent one was when I got cornered in the toilets at a pub and the guy demanded I hand over my wallet to him. Luckily someone else came in so as the would-be mugger turned to look at the door I pushed past him and legged it back into the pub.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
thats terrible..:(
mind you i dont go out at night on my own so much now.got followed home,after a night out.frightened the life out of me. :(

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
reddwarf said:
Again when I walking home from school, a middle-aged man limping along on crutches asked me for help getting up the steps to his house. Once we were inside the house it quickly became obvious that he didn't need the crutches and was, in fact, a paedophile. I don't think I've ever run so fast in my life but thankfully I got away.
Holy Hell!!

Some of these stories are quite something!

I am 21 now but when i was about 13 i was walking back from the cinema in a fairly dodgy area and a gang of blacks came up and assulted me. They asked me for my money, all i had was a quid left so promptly handed it over and ran off. My mate that was with me didn't help me out at all, not that he could have done anything but it annoys me to this day. I'd have felt much better about it being with my mate than all alone!

My friends house got burgled the other night. She is a student and doesn't have much expensive stuff so they took. Her ipod charger and a pot of 2p's that she'd be collecting for about 3 years! Shows how jippo some people are!

Worst though was my Liverpool supporting mate after a night out in the town he was walking home and got brutally assulted for doing nothing. He claims he was just walking home singing "you'll never walk alone" in a drunk happy singing kind of way and this guy just came up and punched him int he back of the head, kicked him around a bit, stole his phone and wallet, launched a kurbie on him and then my mate passed out. He woke up at about 8am when a guy who was walking to work woke him up and offered him money for a taxi. This was a total unprovoked attack. Some people are just sick!

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
reddwarf said:
****ing hell.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
god after reading this thanks god i live in jordan
no such stuff happen here

i sometimes get in fights with some people who keeps slagging me for nothing or hitting
in a dirty way with my girl
sometimes i beat them sometimes they beat me

and sometimes i get in fights with ksa ****s who come to jordan
they are a dirty pervs who keep following girls with their cars and they brake all the rules
they hit people with their fast expinsive cars and don't care about it

and i have stopped some non-sense robing in the liquor store i worked in also

but when you get in a fight with ksa people you will see more than 10+ people you don't know just fighting and helping you :)

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
All those sick pervs should be thought a lesson!!!!
If one was ever around my street id make his life hell.
They dont deserve respect

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
abojodeh said:
god after reading this thanks god i live in jordan
no such stuff happen here

i sometimes get in fights with some people who keeps slagging me for nothing or hitting
in a dirty way with my girl
sometimes i beat them sometimes they beat me

and sometimes i get in fights with ksa ****s who come to jordan
they are a dirty pervs who keep following girls with their cars and they brake all the rules
they hit people with their fast expinsive cars and don't care about it

and i have stopped some non-sense robing in the liquor store i worked in also

but when you get in a fight with ksa people you will see more than 10+ people you don't know just fighting and helping you :)
Who are the KSA? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts