Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys but just seen Ronaldo's family in Wilmslow in his Cayenne picking up two spanish suited guys who got out of an airport cab!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought if they were family they would have picked them up from the airport, his family were hanging around for 20 mins or so waiting to pick the guys up...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well i didn't see them so i can't make any conclusions. But i dont think he's going anywhere but OT in the near future

R

·
0 Posts
why would he want to leave to go to the circus that is real madrid?and barcalona arent doing much better, united are a team in ascension so its worth him sticking around.

·
Registered
21 Posts
liverpool want him aswell but i know he wont leave to go there

i just hope all this boo'in stops or he could change his mind about stayin with utd

·
Banned
836 Posts
Hawkeye1 said:
Sorry guys but just seen Ronaldo's family in Wilmslow in his Cayenne picking up two spanish suited guys who got out of an airport cab!!!!
Oh and look at that, two pigs flying in the air. He is in negotations with Sir Alex Ferguson and his agents, he's getting a contract extension to 2012, even though his current contract runs until 2010, that has been confirmed on the manager's conference on MUTV today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:)
GeordieMancunian said:
Oh and look at that, two pigs flying in the air. He is in negotations with Sir Alex Ferguson and his agents, he's getting a contract extension to 2012, even though his current contract runs until 2010, that has been confirmed on the manager's conference on MUTV today.

I really like that...........the 2007....?

·
Registered
33 Posts
If u mean ronaldo is a diver u are among football kids that claim ron is diver coz they know nothing about his speed

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ronaldo is going nowhere...fact.
Why would he leave now compared to the situation last summer??? His character is incredible and he's only 22 ffs!! I have nothing but respect for the guy.
He has said that he wants to play in spain at some stage in his career and thats fair enough IMO. But that wont happen for AT LEAST 3 more seasons at OT and if he leaves at 26 or 27 then good luck to him after what he's put up with to stay with us, and if he helps us (or maybe leads us) to at least a couple of league titles and possibly a european cup or two as well then i think we should be sad to see him go but applaud him on his way out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice speech i totaly agree with you i hope he stays for at least 3 more seasons hes a great player and should have the chance to move around to different teams and countrys but hope he stays for awhile yet

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
The Summer is approaching.

Are we to brace ourselves for another Summer of
"We will see" or is Ronaldo going to come out and
say "I'm staying"?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.