Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has become apparent we all love for some reason croatia they may of beat us but we still like them . I can only guess it has something to do with the kit or ex players like suker and proseneski or boban this was a great team . So lets all get behind croatia to win the euro's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
yeah that adds to the point if they win we were beaten by the winners
I suppose, I hadnt thought of that.
Either way, Ill be going for France as Im half french.
I lucked out there alright, cos usually the irish arent up to much these days :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jazz 16 said:
I suppose, I hadnt thought of that.
Either way, Ill be going for France as Im half french.
I lucked out there alright, cos usually the irish arent up to much these days :rolleyes:

Im not a fan of france i like portugal or croatia
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Didnt Croatia knock you boys out of the bloody thing?:D
and yet you want to support them?:p
I'm sorry if you find this insulting, but I always thought you were English yourself :rolleyes:

Anyway, no. I don't want to support Croatia.

I've always had a soft spot for Holland, so I'm supporting Holland!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
manutd004 said:
I'm sorry if you find this insulting, but I always thought you were English yourself :rolleyes:

Anyway, no. I don't want to support Croatia.

I've always had a soft spot for Holland, so I'm supporting Holland!


:eek: :eek: Consider yourself banned for life :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,607 Posts
fazman said:
It has become apparent we all love for some reason croatia they may of beat us but we still like them . I can only guess it has something to do with the kit or ex players like suker and proseneski or boban this was a great team . So lets all get behind croatia to win the euro's
Goog grief!!! Not a chance. First of all, I dont care who wins but I would like Portugal to win it, with you know who ending up as top scorer.
 

·
Berbatov>Tevez
Joined
·
11,077 Posts
Red Devil said:
Goog grief!!! Not a chance. First of all, I dont care who wins but I would like Portugal to win it, with you know who ending up as top scorer.
Oh c'mon old champ - do support us !!!!
HRVATSKA !!!!!!!!
btw - thanks for the thread fazman !!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,457 Posts
I've always supported Croatia except for the 2006 World Cup match against Australia, finished up 2 - 2.

Actually Davor Suker is maybe my favourite striker alongside Ronaldo (Brazilian).

Hey I'll put in this great video where Suker almost lobbed Schmeical ... Arghh! You tube have removed it due to UEFA copyright violation. :eek:

Tragedy. :p Oh well have this one instead. Suker...

 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top