Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked our tactics against Everton and WBA, Ronaldo started on the left but every time the ball went down that channel there was one of Ronaldo, Tevez or Berbatov playing in that position, the rotation was fantasstic and with this I feel we can now fit all of the attackers in as soon as Wayne is back!!

It must be a nightmare being the full back and it makes it v difficult for man marking Ronaldo!

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
eoininho said:
I liked our tactics against Everton and WBA, Ronaldo started on the left but every time the ball went down that channel there was one of Ronaldo, Tevez or Berbatov playing in that position, the rotation was fantasstic and with this I feel we can now fit all of the attackers in as soon as Wayne is back!!

It must be a nightmare being the full back and it makes it v difficult for man marking Ronaldo!
very interesting way of looking at it and it's probably possible to get em all in there. I agree that the Wba and Everton tactics worked a treat and as if Ronaldo wasn't hard enough to mark already :)

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
We are the masters at swtiching and it works so well.The problem we have recently is the 2/3 man on Ronaldo ploy brought in by many sides,BUT this does swing in our favour straight away he takes them out of the game,and with his pace and quick passes he can help to build massive gaps in the middle.My only gripe at the moment is us trying to walk it in!! I wish we would have more shots outside the box as we have plenty of boys that can spank a ball!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts