Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with all the attention going to pride park and brian cloughs son taking over the past and trying regenerate what his legendary father once done

can you see darren taking the same path.

will he go on to be one of the best manager in the game?

will he go on to manage united?

If fergie has a say so in the next appointment will his finger point towards his son?

Will Darren want to do it his own way and turn us down so he isnt living in his dads shadow?

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,798 Posts
I think Ferguson Jr is the best young manager in the country. Followed closely by Martinez of Swansea and Clough Jr. This is his first proper managing job and he has done wonders, to consecutive promotions. He will keep them in the Championship next season, and go on to become a great manager. Just for the record, he used to manage my mate in Wrexham's youth team and apparently he's absolutely hilarious!

·
Banned
15,754 Posts
In the Ferguson Replacement Thread, I pointed him out as a future manager. He won't be the next Utd manager, but he could be in the future.

I think he is the best young manager in England, and he'll go on to have a great career. I've read a couple of times from various journalists and people in football that he is very forward thinking and his ideas are fresh and new. He looks to be very good in the transfer market as well. He's done a fantastic job at Peterborough to achieve the two successive promotions, and there will be some clubs casting an eye over him.

Hopefully though, he will be judged as Darren Ferguson and not "Sir Alex's son".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.