Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
HAHA its hilarious!! Now when Fletch have showed us how good he can be he's not longer the whipping-boy of the team.
I'm curious who will succeed Fletch. There should be a vbet about this. I put my 100 vcash on... ;-)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
-zuco- said:
Is it just me or is Fletch a bit game player? He scored the winner against Chelski at OT two seasons ago, he was awesome against Roma last season, and he was man of the match yesterday (in my opinion). Every time he has a great game it seems to be against the bigger teams.
Thats because he has a point to prove. Everytime he steps out onto the pitch he gives his all and repays the faith that Fergie sometimes shows him.
People moan about Ronnie not performing against the big teams, but Fletch has the extra bit between the teeth when he plays a big game. He's not scared of anyone thats for sure.

·
23,699 Posts
-zuco- said:
Is it just me or is Fletch a bit game player? He scored the winner against Chelski at OT two seasons ago, he was awesome against Roma last season, and he was man of the match yesterday (in my opinion). Every time he has a great game it seems to be against the bigger teams.
Which also effectively translates to one giant-killing act per season.:eek: :rolleyes:

But seriously, until he plays regularly in United colours, somehow or rather, by hook or by crook, and proves himself like others had, I am not going to blow his trumpet for now....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fletcher should only play 8 league games a season.
City H & A
Liverpool H & A
Chelsea H & A
Arsenal H & A

Big game Dazzla. Only ever plays well in the big games which is strange as he is usually sub standard against everyone else

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
FLETCHER is a great player ! would be a first pick in almost every team outside the top 3 and he would be bought by some of the the top 3 if given the time to prove his worth ! He's matured, has no fear, and NEVER let us down. NEVER
definitely

·
23,699 Posts
Every drop makes an ocean; one drop does not make an ocean.

"..... Every move you make, every step you take, I"ll be watching you...."
:rolleyes: ;)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
versa said:
Every drop makes an ocean; one drop does not make an ocean.

"..... Every move you make, every step you take, I"lll be watching you...."
:rolleyes: ;)
sure, but he's had enough drops to make a lake by now... when will people realise that he's not a playmaker ffs ?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
to be fair Darren Fletcher was between below par and truly terrible for several seasons.
he then went from terrible to decent in a very quick time and became overrated.
He's now become good though and lots of pundits are claiming they've always backed him, but t's rubbish. he was utter pants for large chunks of his career and pople were right to say so.

By the same token, his detractors, myself included, now have to give him the credit he has fought for and deserves.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
For a moment there I thought there was a WUM creating a thread about Fletcher being terrible.

But alas, it's just a thread from 2 years ago, created by someone who isn't even here anymore and only made 20 posts in the first place, being bumped.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
why is it a bad bump, i genuinely find fletchers transition really interesting and it's interesting to read what people thought of him two years ago

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
why is it a bad bump, i genuinely find fletchers transition really interesting and it's interesting to read what people thought of him two years ago
fair enough point , but it would have been better if you had made a thread about fletchers transition over the past 2 yrs , it would have been better received and a very good thread .;)

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.