Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
Man, you can imagine my face when i saw this thread on the main page...

2 years ago Fletch was still great. So the OP must have learning difficulties

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Man, you can imagine my face when i saw this thread on the main page...

2 years ago Fletch was still great. So the OP must have learning difficulties
2 years ago people went ape-shit because Fletch made the squad for the CL final over Park. That's not what I'd call great.

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
2 years ago people went ape-shit because Fletch made the squad for the CL final over Park. That's not what I'd call great.
Doesn't mean he was playing badly. The season before he bossed the Milan midfield at OT the exact same way he did last night and frequently put in performances like that. They just went largely unnoticed.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I believe that Fletcher is not great Manchester stock, but be real his part on the team is integral. No other player could break up plays and hold his own in the midfield area like Fletcher in the EPL. Didnt you see the game against Chelsea, Fletcher controlled the Chelsea diamond.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Doesn't mean he was playing badly. The season before he bossed the Milan midfield at OT the exact same way he did last night and frequently put in performances like that. They just went largely unnoticed.
- no, no. we noticed it alright. we noticed how awful they were.
the problem with fletcher before 08/09 is that he had about 3 to 4 matches a season where he was good and was awful for the rest. he literally couldn't complete a pass and so only had his energy to offer.
Luckily, that's changed.

I believe that Fletcher is not great Manchester stock, but be real his part on the team is integral. No other player could break up plays and hold his own in the midfield area like Fletcher in the EPL. Didnt you see the game against Chelsea, Fletcher controlled the Chelsea diamond.
Yep. thi is true.
He's improved his passing and vision too, so is now a good player.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.