Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click here to watch the video.

It's a strange one. It's not as if Ronald Koeman has a reputation of Marcello Lippi or Guus Hiddink that Valencia are just letting him do whatever he wants.

Imagine our Giggsy,Scholesy & Gazza that has been all his career at United and then a new manager arrives telling us that they all won't be playing at United anymore.

I think we all would be in front of his house prepared to kick him in the balls until he bleeds.

This is the case with David Albelda, Santiago Canizares, Miguel Angel Angulo & the others and its a shame what Ronald Koeman is doing and most of all when he isnt a World Class Manager known by winning anything important as coach.

I can't believe a great team comprises of world-class stars like Luis Miguel Monteiro,David Silva,Nikola Zigic,Joaquin Sanchez,Vicente Rodriguez,Ruben Baraja,Fernando Morientes,Timo Hildebrand,Carlos Marchena,Ivan Helguera,Raul Albiol,David Villa & etc.,will be in such a dire straits. Any of those players I mention above can even make it into the Premiership teams Starting-XI seamlessly!:eek: Let's raid their players! :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Next to ManU,Valencia is my favourite team and I don't understand what's happening to them.They had a series of bad results so they sacked Quiqe Sanchez Flores and brought Koeman (I hoped it wold be Mourinho but he didn't want to come). And this guy is a true prototype of a teriblle coach, instead of trying to boost their confidence he starts kicking club legends out of the team wich will only make players to ask themselfs are they next in line. One funny thing that happend yesterday when they played against Zaragoza in La Liga is that they were loosing 2-0 and in 66 min Koeman got the red card and had to leave the bench. Then Valencia scored two goals in 76' and 81' minute.the game ended 2-2. Hope this crisis will end soon with Koeman leaving the club and with their new coach returning these three players in to the team.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Their heroes ? Have you seen how poor Albelda and Canizares have been for the past two years ? Its about time they get dropped. Yes theyre their longest serving players but you cant confuse loyalty with stupidity. Both of them have been poor and they deserve to be dropped. Hopefully the likes of Manuel Fernandes can step up now and stake a claim.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Maybe they weren't playing good and shouldn't be in the first 11 or even in first 16 players but you can't just humiliate them like that in the middle of the season. Did you watch the game against Zaragoza and saw what kind of own goal did Mora concceded. Canizares had his bad moments but ther is no way he would do something like that.They were both playing last season when Valencia reached CL quaterfinal and almost won the Spain championship and now when the whole team is playing bad they are paying the price.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Canizares did do things worse than that. He was the reason Valencia got knocked out last season from chelsea and Ive lost count on how many blunders he's made the past two seasons. If you're poor, you get dropped. Its that simple.

There is no denying that most of the players arent playing well, hence their results, but the likes of Albelda and Canizares have been the worst and they deserve the drop.

·
Registered
55 Posts
He did made a mistake against Chelsea but he was incredible against Inter the round before,especially at Mestalla.But it would be pointlless if we would count what he did good,or what he did wrong,you have the right for your opinion so do I have to say what I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts