Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
tallgirl said:
Yeah was an ok goal

But i will never forgive him for training with Arsenal!
Well thats a bit unfair surely?
Ok, it was strange seeing him in the Arsenal clobber, but to get into the
English team he needed to train and train hard and since he had a place in
London, it made sense to train with them.
I wouldn't say Fergie would have allowed him train at United :p

·
Registered
322 Posts
haha as someone said you guys would never make that not, not me not anyone here. when i try to do a 20 yard kick it spins like hell to the left and goes wide like hell, precision my friends:p

·
Registered
89 Posts
3-3-2 is the form going into the game, 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats. It would be 3-2-3 over here but they put the defeats second over there because in most of their sports there are no draws.

Galaxy were 4th last i saw which is an improvement from hovering above the bottom which is how they spent last season. Only early yet though...

·
Registered
303 Posts
tallgirl said:
Yeah was an ok goal

But i will never forgive him for training with Arsenal!
oh dear,still brilliant player,and just seems to get better and better.he had to train with someone though,don't you think.He's England through and through,so i don't suppose it bothered him which club he trained with,so long as he was fit..

·
Registered
675 Posts
nothing to shout about that goal. obviously i couldnt score it becos i'm not a world class player now am i ? his wimbledon one was far better. and there was actually a goalie too... :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Forever_United said:
nothing to shout about that goal. obviously i couldnt score it becos i'm not a world class player now am i ? his wimbledon one was far better. and there was actually a goalie too... :)
true.but i think Becks is a great all rounder,and i think it still took a lot of skill to hit that goal.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
RichardsReds said:
God any footballer should be able to score a goal like that.
Lol. Have you seen the crossbar challenge on Soccer AM?

They are aiming for the crossbar from the halfway line but plenty of them don't get the ball anywhere near the goal.

Scoring from 60 yards is not easy, whether there is a goalkeeper or not.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts