Discussion Starter #1

David Beckham's son did 107 kick-ups. Assuming he's talking
about the youngest one then there's a 4 year old that can do
109 kick-ups.

Fergie, SIGN HIM UP!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
sign andy murray up there fergie, they can sign becks is son if hes anything like his dad, in my opinion hes uniteds best winger by far...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I've been impressed with his sons Cruz to be honest..that boy he has so much talent, not only in football. I expected Booklyn if anything to be the closest of having dad's talent.

I actually can see any one of the beckhams will be back at manchester.Im not surprise thou if that happens.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I've been impressed with his sons Cruz to be honest..that boy he has so much talent, not only in football. I expected Booklyn if anything to be the closest of having dad's talent.

I actually can see any one of the beckhams will be back at manchester.Im not surprise thou if that happens.
I would pay to see that ..It would be a dream.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Isn't Brooklyn around 10 now?!
So he should be showing signs of being a good footballer - hot prospect..
He's probably being trained since he was 4 and is part of David's football school, so he should have good technique for a young lad already..!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I would pay to see that ..It would be a dream.

It would be my dream too..well if his dad didnt have the oppotunity to, i dont mind any oh his son really.:p

Knowing how becks love united, i can actually see it happening..anyone saw the freekick cruz took in one of his match?? He remind me so much of his errr dad!!Unless if becks stayed in the U.S then it would be a little bit difficult to relish that dream:eek:

Booklyn is as good i heard but there isnt as much evidence as there is with cruz atleast not anywhere i can find of. Oh that said who among the three have somekind of health problem??Was it romeo or cruz?

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Enzo Zidane looked alright in the sole video I saw.

Lineker's son is said to be decent aswell.

Laudrup's sons are said to be average.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.