Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear poster's please forgive me, as i have sinned it's been 25 years since my last confession.

as some of you know my oldest lad is seven and a very keen and talented little footballer. he is at stockport county youth acadamy and he also does a bit of training with man city. while training with city earlier this week he was given tickets for today's game. yes you know what's coming next, he asked me to take him to take the game. (like me he's a red) obviously being a red i didn't want to take him, but him being seven he just wanted to see a football match, so as always i eventually gave in to him. (the grounds 5 mins from my house)

for those of you who don't know the score, city won the game 3-1 and i have to say they played some really good football. they are now just 1 point behind us and 3rd in the league, they also have some good player's in, elano,petrov,richards,,bianchi,corluka some good young players in ireland, johnson,onouha and 3 decent keeper's wth a decent squad. and a top manager in sven, with a chairman who's willing to spend big.

do you think they will break into the top 4 this season? or do you think they will be a mid table team? i'd really like to hear your thoughts on this

cheers:)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my lad as just confirmed to me that he is not happy with just visiting old trafford and eastlands (city of manchester stadium) he also wants to see other grounds . starting at bolton then wigan (dont ask me why those 2)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.