Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o shea and fletch on crutches, hargo injured, havent heard anythin on carrick for ages, perhaps pique will get his turn, in midfield, deary deary me

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
mulletsneverdie said:
o shea and fletch on crutches, hargo injured, havent heard anythin on carrick for ages, perhaps pique will get his turn, in midfield, deary deary me

Thats the problem with the interenationals.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SolskjaertheLegend said:
hargreaves is injuured again!?!? :confused:
why he returned early no? heres hopin he shakes it off for the upncomin fixtures, were really gonna need him

jst thought also, anderson could learn a new trade in midfield, if scholes needs to be rested for the later parts of games, ald anderson aint afraid o gettin stuck in i ear

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
mulletsneverdie said:
why he returned early no? heres hopin he shakes it off for the upncomin fixtures, were really gonna need him

jst thought also, anderson could learn a new trade in midfield, if scholes needs to be rested for the later parts of games, ald anderson aint afraid o gettin stuck in i ear
fletcher and o shea wouldnt get near the first team ATM anyway hargreaves has a slight thigh strain carrick is not injured

and ANDERSON IS A MIDFIELDER FFS

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think oH will play this week. Mc laren didnt want to risk him playing unfit against russia.. n surely he dont want to be at the other end of fergie's rant if OH's injury worsen..

·
Registered
265 Posts
well OH wasnt fit for england so mabey he wont be fit for united on sat. so carrick should start. also hope tevez isnt knackered from fying to australia(in a plane)

Also is ronaldo gonna be suspended for the sporting game due to yellow cards from before-thats what i heard anyway. bloody injustice if its true aswell.

New season new start, surely!

correction-UEFA Rules regarding Disciplinary laws for 2007/2008 competition. Source:http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/19071.pdf

21.05 Cautions and pending yellow-card suspensions from club competition

matches expire at the end of the season.

phew!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Its bad news thats for sure. It doesnt matter what people think of OShea or Fletch but it matters that they are injured. They are important squad members who are extremely versatile. It looks like 2 knee injuries, OSheas looked pretty sore, he may have tweaked something. I just hope its nothing serious.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
To further Justice's post...

It honestly doesn't matter how "good" we think they are. They are United players, but maybe even more important, they're people doing something they believe in. An injury to someone not on our shitlist is never a good or "ok" thing ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
He tackled Plasil. O'Shea wanted ball and slided in Plasil...
o shea was at fault for the czechs goal he shouldn't be diving in like that when he was the last man- he should of stayed on his feet

as for his injury i hear it could be ligament damage (lets hope its not to serious) even tho he wont get a game, he's good back up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts