Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, no one but the 2 contestants and judges make a post here. Obviously anyone is welcome to read, but prefer no other comments (in any thread) regarding this until after the debate is over. Thanks :)

This is a first round contest.

The Topic: Should drivers be prohibited from using mobiles, including hands-free?
Blade says they should, while CarlitoTevez feels they should not.

Blade will start the debate.

Both people will have 3 days to prepare their debate, with Blade making his opening statements on or before Thursday. CT will then have 24 hours to post his opening. Blade will then make his rebuttal against CT's opening within 2 days time. CT's rebuttal to Blade will come, again, within 24 hours. Closing remarks will be started by Blade within the next 24 hours, followed by CT's no later than another 24 hours.

Judges will then give their winner within the next 2 days time

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keano4taoiseach said:
He probably banned him :D

Where is my thread btw? :rolleyes:
Same place everyone else in first round excluding RFR/Hags - didn't get opponent's stances so you got a bye :eek:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
PrinceZane said:
Same place everyone else in first round excluding RFR/Hags - didn't get opponent's stances so you got a bye :eek:
Keano didn't give his stances? The lad who is basically on a 'gap year' from school and a mod? He needs to sort himself out :p :rolleyes:

Did you say 'bye'? Yeahhhh!!!! :D

·
23,699 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:
Sorry, But i couldnt come on... :D

Ill be back on full-time from Monday though
:)
Does that mean you can actually continue with the debate from Monday if Blade would agree to it (only fair to him since the bye has been announced in his favour)? :confused: :p

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spoke with Blade, he's agreed to have a go with CT at the expense of a topic change. I decided to let this go since he was being sporting to give CT a break...

For the record, the new topic was chosen at random.

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
versa said:
Does that mean you can actually continue with the debate from Monday if Blade would agree to it (only fair to him since the bye has been announced in his favour)? :confused: :p

I think its best if Blade Just goes through and i drop out. My timing on my PC are kinda unpredictable right now.. i have soo much coursework to do for my A-Levels :mad:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
How about Blade vs Hags? Just for the practice and viewer pleasure ;)

Hagg's argument:
Aliens exist cos i bummed one during my visit to America in '98 :D

Blade:
No haggy! That was an illegal alien.

Haggs:
No HE wasn't....... He was 18!

:p :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts