Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While banter and good fun are ok, please refrain from interrupting the flow of the debate once it's gotten started.

This is a second round contest.

The Topic: Should alcohol laws be raised/more strictly enforced? (that is: should the legal drinking age be raised or the current laws be more strictly enforced for zero tolerance and/or stricter penalties)
Ritesh says there should be changes, while Cjl_safcfan feels they are fine, no changes needed.

Ritesh will start the debate.

Both people will have 3 days to prepare their debate, with Ritesh making his opening statements on or before Saturday. Cjl will then have 24 hours to post his opening. Ritesh will make his rebuttal against Cjl's opening within 2 days time. Cjl's rebuttal to Ritesh will come, again, within 24 hours. Closing remarks will be started by Ritesh within the next 24 hours, followed by Cjl's no later than another 24 hours.

Judges will then give their winner within the next 2 days time

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
in nearly half (45%) of all violent incidents, victims believed offenders to be under the influence of alcohol
and this keep on increasing instead of decreasing therefor there should be changes.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, my bad. I got word and updated my notes, but forgot to update the thread. Ritesh is the winner by forfeit.

At this rate its going to be whoever lasts longest, not necessarily winning a debate :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts