Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having seen one of the best performances of the season on tuesday night in Rome, how will we set up for a very different game at the Riverside on sunday? i just cant second guess the great man himself and although i thought we would go 4-5-1 i was convinced Hargreaves would have played deep in the midfield but it didnt go that way ?
theres a lot to think about having seen park play out of his skin ! so should giggs just walk back in ? surely tevez will start having only played about 9 minutes in rome. who will play in midfield ? and will we go back to 4-4-2 ? and of course who will come in for vidaa ?

what do you think guys :):cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
v.d.s

hargreaves
ferdinand
brown
evra

park
carrick
anderson
giggs

ronaldo/rooney
tevez

he'll definitely drop one of rooney and ronaldo cause they put so much work in the other nite. tevez is the dead cert to start and i say keep park there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Today's game would be a good opportunity to give Pique a run out. It is squeaky bum time, but the injury to Vidic means that Fergie might have to use Pique and needs to give him more minutes to get him physically up to speed and let him run off some nerves before any big matches.


Tevez

Giggs Carrick Anderson Park

Hargreaves

Evra Ferdinand Pique Brown

VDS

Subs: Kuszczak, O'Shea, Scholes, Ronaldo, Rooney (not a bad bench, eh?)

If Pique doesn't have a good game, he can always take him off, move Brown in to CB and O'Shea can "easily slot in" to RB.

Obviously, I think SAF will rest both Rooney and Ronaldo and bring them on in case he needs more fire power. No need to start with them, as I think the team above can win against one of our bogey teams, who aren't doing well at all this season.
 

·
Breaking into the first team
Joined
·
654 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Today's game would be a good opportunity to give Pique a run out. It is squeaky bum time, but the injury to Vidic means that Fergie might have to use Pique and needs to give him more minutes to get him physically up to speed and let him run off some nerves before any big matches.


Tevez

Giggs Carrick Anderson Park

Hargreaves

Evra Ferdinand Pique Brown

VDS

Subs: Kuszczak, O'Shea, Scholes, Ronaldo, Rooney (not a bad bench, eh?)

If Pique doesn't have a good game, he can always take him off, move Brown in to CB and O'Shea can "easily slot in" to RB.

Obviously, I think SAF will rest both Rooney and Ronaldo and bring them on in case he needs more fire power. No need to start with them, as I think the team above can win against one of our bogey teams, who aren't doing well at all this season.
Dont u mean Tomorrows Game? :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
This may be the game we see welbeck on the bench i hope so I think he will start with rooney and teves to begin with then if we get the lead withdraw the main men. Teves will be itching to play against roma in midweek .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
198 Posts
Pique? Anderson?

no no no... Anderson needs a break now, use him sparingly . played a lot of games this season in comparison to his previous two...

Pique could get some playing time, but i can only see Joh nO'Shea getting playing time tbh. more experience, still young, but more appropriate for the situation...
this could be the season finish that sees pique grow up... in val;ue, to sell him to barcelona and us buy garay...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
v.d.s

hargreaves
ferdinand
brown
evra

park
carrick
anderson
giggs

ronaldo/rooney
tevez

he'll definitely drop one of rooney and ronaldo cause they put so much work in the other nite. tevez is the dead cert to start and i say keep park there.
The only change I'd make is O'Shea at RB and Hargreaves in for Carrick. I think he will put Ronaldo on the bench for this one and bring him on only if it's tight with 20 minutes to go.

fazman said:
This may be the game we see welbeck on the bench i hope so I think he will start with rooney and teves to begin with then if we get the lead withdraw the main men. Teves will be itching to play against roma in midweek .
I don't think we'll see Welbeck yet but if (of course) we win the title then I can see Welbeck given his chance next season along with Campbell. As exciting as this season has been so far, next season looks even better! :)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top