1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Nothing less expected from a Legend like him. I'm delighted Juventus beat Real. It really made my day complete :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Pure class!

I saw the goal against RM in the highlights and it was jaw-dropingly good.

The ball is moving, he sees the keeper way off his line and just strikes it oh so sweetly. Incredible skill.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Pure class!

I saw the goal against RM in the highlights and it was jaw-dropingly good.

The ball is moving, he sees the keeper way off his line and just strikes it oh so sweetly. Incredible skill.

A little correction:
I think there was any fault from Casillas, and his position was correct too
It was the shot to be simply perfect and lightning

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
He makes me proud to be Italian he does, I'll never forget that goal against Germany in the semis of the World Cup. He seems to almost get better with age, as proven by his Champions League form this year.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I would love it if Del Piero came to us for a season somewhere down the line, similar to the Larsson deal. He's the type of genious that would thrive at OT.

Legend.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
TheManc said:
I would love it if Del Piero came to us for a season somehwere down the line, similar to the Larsson deal. He's the type of genious that would thhrive at OT.

Legend.
I actually picked him up as a free agent if FIFA 08 once lol, but I doubt he'll ever play for another team. He's the face of that club, and they gave him a permanent armband when he broke the appearance record. It'd be like Ryan Giggs going to Turin.

·
Registered
141 Posts
what giggs is to utd del piero is to juve they let there feet do the talking and just get on with the game he is a true legend

·
Registered
734 Posts
when i heard juve went 1 up i said to my buds hope its del piero when i saw the goal i was delighted del piero is some legend the man is ageless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts