Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am rather desperately trying to track down an avid fan of the Manchester Utd team who has a collection of team memorabilia such as posters, scarves, ticket stubs, programmes, plane ticket stubs, newspaper clippings, photographs, football shirts, key rings, flags etc etc etc that wouldn't mind the collection being photographed by a professional photographer. Basically I am looking for sentimental/personal things which represent the life of a true Man United fan who is devoted to the team...... Someone who has amassed a large collection of items or created a "shrine" to the team in their home would be absolutely perfect. I have searched extensively on the net and haven't come up with anything as yet.

If you could help me out (or know of anyone who has a collection of memorabilia that wouldn't mind it being photographed) I would very much appreciate it.

Being an Aussie gal (with no allegiance to any football team!!), I really have no idea where to start looking for Manchester United Supporters with lots of memorabilia , so any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks for your help.

Ned

Z

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure how much help we can be to you to be honest Ned.

We have over five and a half thousand members here but
unfortunately only a few are from Australia. Some might be
reluctant to let you in their homes too so this may prove to
be a stumbling block.

Good luck though, I hope you find what you're looking for? :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
come to visit thailand, here we've got alot of man united fans, most of them are true fans.. like me. i never give up on united whether their on the trophyless season last three-four years ago! wish u a luck to meet an aussie that is a great united fan!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much _Zuco_ and Zense United- for your replies, much appreciated.

Sorry, I should clarify that I am living in London so I would love to hear from any UK supporters who have memorabilia.

Also, just to put everyone's minds at rest, this would be done very professionally and we would never reveal home addresses, names etc. Please PM me if you are able to help out and I can give you more details of the project.

many thanks again

ned

1 - 4 of 4 Posts