Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a detailed seating plan of Old Trafford knocking about?

The one on the main site only shows block numbers, is there actually one that shows How many rows per block / Seat Numbers etc?

Obviously I don't wanna see a plan with a little block for every seat but just knowing the ranges per block would be good.

Would be ace if there is :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
What do you need the extra detail for?

The plan on manutd.com:


On the website, just click on the section you're buying for and a picture of the view from there will pop up. Should give a vague idea of what the seat's like and where you need to go.

Detailed seating plans are impossible to come by...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,929 Posts
I've never been in the South Stand for a United game...:rolleyes:.........

...BTW, top of the North tier is fairly high! ;) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew somebody would point me in the direction of the seating plan on the main site even tho I purposely mentioned it in my post as to hint I knew it was there. :rolleyes:

Sigh :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
ScottE335 said:
I knew somebody would point me in the direction of the seating plan on the main site even tho I purposely mentioned it in my post as to hint I knew it was there. :rolleyes:

Sigh :(
Then search Google yourself and stop insulting people trying to help you.
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,665 Posts
I've never seen a detailed plan tbh but there must be some Man United anoraks knocking about who've counted the rows and seats in Old Trafford.

Come on you sad gits where are you when we need you?! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ManUtd19 said:
Then search Google yourself and stop insulting people trying to help you.
I have searched google for the last hour with no joy :(

And I'm sorry if you took that as an insult but you blatantly posted the obvious of which I tried to avert members doing by pointing out I knew it existed.

reddwarf said:
I've never seen a detailed plan tbh but there must be some Man United anoraks knocking about who've counted the rows and seats in Old Trafford.

Come on you sad gits where are you when we need you?! :D
That's the spirit :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
ScottE335 said:
And I'm sorry if you took that as an insult but you blatantly posted the obvious of which I tried to avert members doing by pointing out I knew it existed.
My post was about your best bet being the photographs taken from each section on the official site. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't want photo's. As requesting in the original post I want Row Numbers / Seat Numbers per block. But Thanks for trying :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
wait there and i will find it for you.....
what row is your st by the way scott?

Old Trafford total capacity: 76,212

(capacity numbers of each stand are not exact figures)

North Stand: 25,500 = 102 rows of seats
Lower: 4,250 = 17 rows
Upper: 8,000 = 32 rows
2nd tier: 8,250 = 34 rows
3rd tier: 5,000 = 19 rows

East Stand: 11,500 = 89 rows
East Stand lower: 1,500 = 17 rows (disabled section)
East Stand upper: 4,000 = 32 rows
East 2nd Tier: 6000 = 40 rows

West Stand: 12,000 = 89 rows
West Stand lower: 2,000 = 17 rows
West Stand upper: 4,000 = 32 rows
West 2nd Tier: 6000 = 40 rows

South Stand: 11,500 = 48 rows
Lower: 2,500 = 11 rows
Upper: 8,500 = 37 rows

Lower corners: 1,500 = 48 rows x 4

Upper North East Quadrant: 4,000 = 33 rows (maximum)

Upper North West Quadrant: 4,000 = 33 rows (maximum)

Executive boxes: 1,000

http://www.manutdzone.com/oldtrafford/oldtrafford.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
burnzy1987 said:
wait there and i will find it for you.....
what row is your st by the way scott?
That's why I was asking mate to see how far back I am :D

I'm East Stand Tier 2 - E335 obviously right by you! if that is your seat in your sig.

My seats are Row 39 - Seats 43-44. How close is that!

Shame mind as its right at the back virtually :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Back of East 2 is quality. You can't see or hear the Stretty unless the whole stand is singing, but you can stand 90 minutes if you really want to and an atmosphere does get going at the back.

Good view too. You get to see football being played instead of counting the freckles on Rooney's face.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm a little dissappointed in one respect but excited in another.

I've sat in E335 a few times half way up and the view wasn't bad but 1 row from last might be a different story never sat that far back. Really happy to have the ticket tho.

Just wondering in that Stand are us one year season ticket holders likely to be moved seats for away fans on certain big games?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
ScottE335 said:
I'm a little dissappointed in one respect but excited in another.

I've sat in E335 a few times half way up and the view wasn't bad but 1 row from last might be a different story never sat that far back. Really happy to have the ticket tho.

Just wondering in that Stand are us one year season ticket holders likely to be moved seats for away fans on certain big games?
You can see all the pitch and goals, even when standing. Plus you see the football being played, and runs off the ball, and chance before they actually happen. When you are closer to the action, you don't really see the game as wide as such. (if you get what I mean).

Last season OYS had to apply for Arsenal and Barcelona! Don't be suprised if that happened again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
lol, looks like im a row in front of you.

im just happy i got a st to be honest.

cant wait for 17th august...

thinking about it i cant wait for the 10th!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
lol, looks like im a row in front of you.

im just happy i got a st to be honest.

cant wait for 17th august...

thinking about it i cant wait for the 10th!!!!
Or 4th.
Or 2nd.
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
ScottE335 said:
That's why I was asking mate to see how far back I am :D

I'm East Stand Tier 2 - E335 obviously right by you! if that is your seat in your sig.

My seats are Row 39 - Seats 43-44. How close is that!

Shame mind as its right at the back virtually :(
I was five rows from back of tier 2 for liverpool, barcelona and bolton games and it was one of the best atmosphere I have experienced at a United game. Lots of regulars up there who chant all game and not just the ronaldo chants either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
antdevil78 said:
I was five rows from back of tier 2 for liverpool, barcelona and bolton games and it was one of the best atmosphere I have experienced at a United game. Lots of regulars up there who chant all game and not just the ronaldo chants either.
this is great to hear....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
Stephen said:
If your not already standing; stand up for the champions gets increasingly annoying after a while.
Definatly agree with that one.

It's even worse when you've got the day tripper in front of you and thats the only song he knows. As soon as a murmer of that song is heard he stands up, puffs out his chest, spreads his arms and starts to chant in the most annoying voice tone.

:rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top