Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I remember Fergie had a go at Richardson and some other younguns for posting personal info on myspace so i doubt any players have accounts but i bet most players read them.

I know a newcastle forum were Ramage!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Everyone done picking players?

I'm Anderson ! :cool:

Players and media , do read fan forums , but none of them actually post....

·
23,699 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I remember Fergie had a go at Richardson and some other younguns for posting personal info on myspace so i doubt any players have accounts but i bet most players read them.

I know a newcastle forum were Ramage!
I hope Not Slave has read the thick thread 'dedicated' to him in this forum and Fergie has read the Huntelaar thread.

·
Registered
78 Posts
helloooo alex ferguson here, carlos tevez told me he was on this site talking about his wonderful coin collection, i however want to talk about the surprise that failed to materialse this weekend........im re signing colin k stand gibson but this time will be employing him in the sweeper position, thats right, my office is a bloody mess!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
amuchan said:
helloooo alex ferguson here, carlos tevez told me he was on this site talking about his wonderful coin collection, i however want to talk about the surprise that failed to materialse this weekend........im re signing colin k stand gibson but this time will be employing him in the sweeper position, thats right, my office is a bloody mess!

hehehe...very good.like it..:D

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
didnt SAF tell you friends that he bought me lol i mean see my picture below lol my sig i meancatch you guys on portmouth match
hehehe cheers

21 - 35 of 35 Posts