Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
wait is there even a partnership between Rooney and Berbatov :confused:
they don't seem to have the same understanding of Rooney and Tevez
no direct passes no one twos
there is no partnership Rooney scores hard goals alone and Berbatov scores the easy ones

and calling Rooney Berbatov partnership the best in europe holy cow
who are Aguero-Forlan Gilardinho-Bazzine (sp) Del Piero-Traziguet :rolleyes:

am very disappointed with Fergie, Tevez asked for a chance of playing but Sir Alex turned him down

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
CROoney said:
true about rooney-berbatov part...
tbh adebayor rvp is a great partnership too - but they both score goals on their own - there is no real interplay between the 2 like between roo and tev imo
yeah agree

Rooney - Tevez partnership is like marriage they do have many things involved

Rooney - Berbatov partnership is like an open marriage where husbands don't sleep with themselves but sleep with others

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
why fergie don't try to unleash the mighty 3 in one game

Rooney Tevez Berba

they can all change roles and go to the wings

Berba played some time on the wing yesterday and Rooney or Tevez would do that while one of the the three goes into the area as a striker while 2 on wings and they keep changing roles

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
manutd43va said:
wth are u talking about? no partnership? then i guess you must be watching some other teams.
berba played some perfect passes in the past few games and i rmb him weighing an inch perfect through ball for rooney to score. what are u talking about??!:eek:
also fergie has stated clearly to tevez that he will also get plenty of chances. he did not turn down tevez. the reason tevez isn't playing now was because rooney's current form makes him unstoppable and also berba's banging in the goals so why change. im sure fergie would let tevez prove his worth and imo, all 3 strikers at our disposal are world class that such a thread is posted. :D anyway this will bring the most benefit to us. 3 hungry strikers
if one trough pass is called a partnership then Rooney and Carrick have the world greatest partnership :rolleyes:

where were you last season, Rooney and Tevez partnership is a partnership not with Berba, Rooney and Tevez used to built attacks on their own open spaces and create each other a dozen of chances, thats a parntership :rolleyes:
putting two forwards deep and let them scoring can't be called a partnership put Van Nistelrooy and Drogba upfront and they will score 40+ goal but would they have anything in between will they do anything to benefit each other
Andy Cole and Yorke had a true partnership Berkgkamp and Henry too as Rooney and Tevez, while Torres-Kuyt Anelka-Drogba and Rooney-Berbatov don't have a partnership they only play near each other

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Why even question this partnership, Abo they have 5 goals each already!

Tevez is class, and everybody on this forum would agree but we have two striker's at the moment playing well and scoring goals so why break this up!!!
Tevez wont score us many goal's.... how many time's has he scored two goal's in a game!

You say that Berbatov score's easy goal's but that is what we have been missing for the past 2/3 seasons and been honest i would take two easy goal's from Berbatov than have Tevez run his heart out and score none!!!
That's just how see it!!! We have a gem here that will pull goals and games out of the bag for us when we need it!!

This thread is going dry....... same old smae old post's!!!!
Partnership isn't about only scoring goals, especially when every partner score by his own or other player help (not his striker partner) like what the 'Glorious' partnership of Rooney and Berba is built on
as i said in my last post here you put Drogba and Ruud together in front and they end up scoring billion of goals but not creating goals not assisting not building abouts no understanding no step overs followed by one-twos no shared goals absolutely nothing!
such a partnership can only score goals nothing else

Rooney Tevez partnership is like Cole & Yorke's one where they could tear any defence apart with a brill pass by Cole followed by a through by Yorke etc..
and an example how affective they were they broke up Barca's defence apart in 99 just remember the three goals The combination was out of this world :eek:

The superb goal by Cole & Yorke

The Whole goals of Barca match

and look at Rooney's and Tevez's

Common any sense would say Rooney and Tevez partnership is class and its effective as it won us the Double and could have won use the treble if our squad was a bit more complete like the 99's with plenty of classy back ups on the bench

Rooney and Tevez partnership broke up Aston Villa Boro Arsenal Liverpool Roma Dynamo Kyiv etc..... need i say more than the back heel from Wazza to Carlito ...

plus Rooney and Tevez partnership had 37 goal and 20 assist in between :rolleyes:

it is a partnership the tear the defence apart not like Berba and Rooney which just score easy goals for Berba and hard ones for Wazza

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
RedForceRising said:
I can't agree with that.

Whenever Rooney didn't play last season the team's performance levels dropped faster than a hooker's knickers :rolleyes:

The difference was eally like night and day. There was a distinct lack of energy and directness. A lot of passing the ball sideways infront of the opponents defense and Carrick didn't have anybody to spray the ball to.

His poor finishing let him down last season, but his overall contribution was vital and as much as I like Tevez, I'd always choose Rooney over him if they were on similar form.
and to help you

Rooney was a part of every win with 4 goals or more in the last season
and we only lost one match while hes playing (Chelsea) as he was out of Citteh and Westham Clashes)

hes not important eh ? those records make him very important for :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.