Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,587 Posts
tevez was very unlucky to get dropped because rooney was the player struggling in the early season games {berbatov was bought to partner one of these 2} , but since rooney has been partnered with berbatov he has been amazing and their understanding and link up play is improving with each game.
utd's attack is firing better than it has for quite some time so i cannot see how anybody can complain?

· Registered
2,587 Posts
i wonder if outside issues have cost tevez some playing time of late ?
yesterday tevez was pictured in the press playing away from home with a young lady and it was not his wife , "if this story is true " it also states this supposedly happy family man has got a track record of deserting his partners and having affairs.
obviously i don't know if there is any truth in the story but if there is fergie will have been the first to have known and i don't believe he would like that sort of behaviour and the player would pay a penalty somehow. it got me thinking because tevez has been out of favour this last month ,he could easily have been used more from the bench but other players have been used more than him and this story might do some explaining to us detectives

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.