Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kick your opponent when he's down?

Ferguson: Benitez angry and disturbed
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9063488/Ferguson:-Benitez-angry-and-disturbed

MANCHESTER, England (AP) - Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson called Liverpool counterpart Rafa Benitez angry and disturbed in response to the Spaniard's critical comments about him.

On Friday, Benitez said Ferguson goes unpunished when speaking about referees and saying the league is conspiring against his title defense.

"I think you've got to cut through the venom of it and hopefully he will reflect and understand what he is saying is absolutely ridiculous," Ferguson said Sunday after United beat second-place Chelsea 3-0. "But I think he is an angry man who is disturbed for some reason or another."

Liverpool are all talk, says Fergie
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article5489230.ece

SIR ALEX FERGUSON has risked deepening his rift with Rafael Benitez by suggesting Liverpool’s challenge for the Premier League title is little more than talk. Ferguson said Chelsea, whom his team face today, remain Manchester United’s main rivals. “I’m of the opinion that it [the title race] usually goes down to two teams, in the last month anyway,” said Ferguson. His implication was that neither of those twin contenders would be the Anfield side.

Ferguson’s remarks are sure to further pique Benitez who, on Friday, launched a prolonged and premeditated verbal assault on the United boss, detailing a litany of complaints about Ferguson, the gist of which were that his rival had been allowed by the lawmamkers of English football to place himself above the rules.

In his latest comments, Ferguson downplays the seriousness of Liverpool’s bid for a first title in 19 years. “Liverpool have had a good start and it’s given them more confidence and there’s more expectation on them now. They’re talking about winning the league, the supporters are talking about winning it and the players are talking about [it] so that’s a change. But they’ve not been able to talk about it for at least a good few years,” he said. He still expects the title to come down to a scrap between United and Chelsea. “Chelsea have experience and have been our main rivals for the last five years.”

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Its a clever move by Fergie to take the media focus off the United players and I guess they need it more then even now with the loss against Derby, big game tonight Sunday and over all a not a convincing season. Fergie got all the flash lights on him now and silly Rafa swollowed the bait and is now hooked like crying Kev was and so many others been throughout the years.

I start to love the fools more and more. How can you hate a club with your whole heart when they got a manager as Rafa and the captain Jail-ard as main characters. If it wasnt because they are a lousy disgusting club I would love them. :D

Viva Rafa!!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ferguson: Benitez angry and disturbed

MANCHESTER, England (AP) - Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson called Liverpool counterpart Rafa Benitez angry and disturbed in response to the Spaniard's critical comments about him.

On Friday, Benitez said Ferguson goes unpunished when speaking about referees and saying the league is conspiring against his title defense.

"I think you've got to cut through the venom of it and hopefully he will reflect and understand what he is saying is absolutely ridiculous," Ferguson said Sunday after United beat second-place Chelsea 3-0. "But I think he is an angry man who is disturbed for some reason or another."

·
Registered
601 Posts
i think rafa is just ****ed that every season about the important period of the pl campaign something happens, now gerrard has been arressted for something it must have some negative effect.

What has happened to gerrards arrest???

·
Registered
601 Posts
how does fergy do it, he really does make other managers go crazy and loose it. He did it with keegan, mourinho, and now benitez. I just think benitez wants respect more from everyone, but you only get that if u are good. I dont believe in respect, just do ur job and shut up.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spellbound said:
Its a clever move by Fergie to take the media focus off the United players and I guess they need it more then even now with the loss against Derby, big game tonight Sunday and over all a not a convincing season. Fergie got all the flash lights on him now and silly Rafa swollowed the bait and is now hooked like crying Kev was and so many others been throughout the years.

I start to love the fools more and more. How can you hate a club with your whole heart when they got a manager as Rafa and the captain Jail-ard as main characters. If it wasnt because they are a lousy disgusting club I would love them. :D

Viva Rafa!!!
They are so entertaining man. You gotta enjoy watching their demise.

Of course Fergie did that. After theDerby game the fans were saying it was the worst performance for years and Fergie didn't allow the media to pounce. No no ...he goes ahead and continues to pounds Rafa's grey noodle into a pulpy mash..... love it!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toybos said:
LEAVE RAFA ALOONNEEE!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE! my crying britney fan impression

trikam patel said:
how does fergy do it, he really does make other managers go crazy and loose it. He did it with keegan, mourinho, and now benitez. I just think benitez wants respect more from everyone, but you only get that if u are good. I dont believe in respect, just do ur job and shut up.
I'm inspired by the first post on how to answer trikam's post

·
Registered
15 Posts
Leave him alllooooooooooooooon! What's wrong with you people? Why can you just LEAVE.HIM.ALONE??? He's only human! With a human arm, and a human leg.

Hahahahahahahahaha

CHRIS CROCKER FTW (that's him name unless I mixed it up bad with someone else)

·
Registered
216 Posts
I feel sorry for Rafa,faggie is the master of mind games.......love it! poor Rafa is truely "disturbed" like going mad soon///////

1 - 13 of 13 Posts