Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime ive ever watched roma and united I find the roma players to be quite
cheap and dirty when they are clearly beaten . Who in your opinion is the worst ?

Mine is mexes! He always takes a cheap shot at someone that has clearly way more talent than him.:mad:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
i have to agree they dive and foul and act as if it is the opposition who is playing dirty i found (i think it was mancinis) dive to be disgusting.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Most of the time,i saw them hack down ronaldo when clearly they were'nt going to get the ball from our players.The ugly side of our beautiful game,im afraid

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I agree with everything except the Mexes part lol He is my fav Roma player and I wish he was at United. He is a world class cb..Fergie nearly signed him but he snubbed us because he said he wants first team football but Fergie didn't assure him 100% he would get one..instead we got Vidic..I wish we got both!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
sparkic said:
I agree with everything except the Mexes part lol He is my fav Roma player and I wish he was at United. He is a world class cb..Fergie nearly signed him but he snubbed us because he said he wants first team football but Fergie didn't assure him 100% he would get one..instead we got Vidic..I wish we got both!!
I prefer vidic anyway :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Whole Italy is famous for their football style.National team and almost every Italian club plays dirty football.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i didnt see too much cheap today, but the little love tap that park received was just low class. mexes the glass jaw was mouthing off at anderson but i had a dream of anderson helping mexes to the dentist!lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts