Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
what is all this hes not interested bo##ux , he is playing some fantastic football this season, okay his free kicks have been c##p but his all round play is getting better and better , surely noone can question his effort and workrate

·
Registered
104 Posts
The guy who sits next to me in the Stretty is always claiming Ronaldo 'can't be arsed' and 'doesn't want to be here'.

The way I see it if he wasn't bothered he wouldn't keep stepping up to take the free kicks. I have to admit I'd like to see a few taken by someone else though, he has lost his sense of direction.

·
Registered
773 Posts
His only problem now is his freekick.....He didn't lots of goal this season cause he get to many marking men around him.....Waste chance....

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
people need to recognize like fergie even, that last season was something ronaldo will probably never be able to repeat, but to say he has been rubbish this season cmon, thats just plain ludicrous imo.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
What has gone wrong with Ronaldo ? is it all these awards he has been getting that makes him think he does not have to bother.
his free kicks have been abysmal, he does not try and beat a player the way Giggs did at West Ham, he keeps getting the ball taken of him,personally I think he is very overated,you very rarely see him go down the wing and centre the ball.
I think he needs a good talking to and perhaps a spell on the bench.
who agrees ?
i wonder what Charles has to tell us now :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Ronaldo needs to be told about his kicking out tbh.

That's about the 5th or 6th time he's done it this season, and it's getting out of hand.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Ronaldo needs to be told about his kicking out tbh.

That's about the 5th or 6th time he's done it this season, and it's getting out of hand.
Couldn't agree with you more he needs to get a grip of himself or he will get sent off he continues

·
Registered
616 Posts
was more than happy with his free kicks,espiecially the one that won the game for us against Blackbum on Saturday,He plays on the right,he plays.... !:biggrin:

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Absolutely agree except that I think Rooney is our best player
Haha thanks:notworthy:

And everyone has there own opinion but to me ronaldo is on a completely different level to rooney and the last 30 odd months has proven that imo but like i said, we all have our own opinions and fav players etc!

pz dude!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts