Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well to be fair to Tevez, we started the second half not as well as the first thou and that goes with all of our players. Sorry but just because Ronaldo and Rooney are our best player, that doesnt mean i can accept that coming from them. The more i expect them not to do it because in the end, they should know that they are not untouchable. but lets not go there since this is about tevez. How will he improved if he was subbed off everytime when he is trying to deliver?
By taking his chances when he gets then. He missed a blatant sitter(s). He's our striker, he should be there to score goals. He can run all day but when it comes down to it, he needs to put teh ball in the net. That's how he needs to improve. Certainly sulking won't help the cause. Ceasing the moment and taking your chances when you get them. That's how.

I didnt say it was wrong of fergie to make that swop. And like i said, i didnt agree with him doing that but still i just dont think tevez reaction is huge enough to be a talking point. It happens with a lot of players and its not like he kick a water bottle and make his way straight to the dressing room or things like that.
This is Man Utd Talk, right? for discussing United issues. This is an issue. It is a talking point his reaction as it could have a huge bearing on whether or not he's here next season.

He isnt arguing is he?? I dont remember him standing infront of sir alex face and asking him why he was subbed. And i dont know shaking head is moaning now. I still think this is being taken out of context. For all we might not know, him shaking his head might be because he is disappointed with his performance and that it has cost him? Come on now guys, Tevez has been very patience all these while since the start. And just because he showed a bit of emotion surely we are not going to kill him for that?
So you think the way he behaved is agreeing with SAF? If it isn't, then he's arguing and being a sulky little bitch. You don't know if shaking his head and coming off all grumpy is moaning? then what bloody is? Open your eyes and stop been purposesly stupid. Why would he be disappointed? He played well. We all seem to recognise that this was a tactical change besides yourself. Fergie isn't saying you played bad by taking him off. He's saying from a tactical point of view we need to change things.

Oh yes, i'm going to kill him for it.:rolleyes: Please think about what i've said and read that last two sentences. He behaved poorly. He's at a massive club like United. He can't expect to play every game from start to finish. It's Manchester United not Carlos Tevez United.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I feel a little bad for him tho, he really worked his balls off, and was enjoying the battle, he simply didnt wasnt to come off... he didnt do anything stupid and can easily apologise to Fergie. he has been a great sport all year even tho he;s been messed about so I dont think Ferfie will hang him for this!

I Love Tevez

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
i would like to believe that the shaking of the head means he is more disappointed with himself not taking full advantage of starting in an all important game, rather than aiming at fergie. give him benefit of doubt.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
By taking his chances when he gets then. He missed a blatant sitter(s). He's our striker, he should be there to score goals. He can run all day but when it comes down to it, he needs to put teh ball in the net. That's how he needs to improve. Certainly sulking won't help the cause. Ceasing the moment and taking your chances when you get them. That's how.
And Berbatov replace him and score goals?? How do we know if he stayed longer on the pitch he would not have scored? Because he missed a sitter?

This is Man Utd Talk, right? for discussing United issues. This is an issue. It is a talking point his reaction as it could have a huge bearing on whether or not he's here next season.
Is this really Man Utd Talk?? Oppsss sorry i got the wrong forum then.:rolleyes:

And what do you think im doing? Im giving my opinion from what i see the incident as.Huge bearing on what? So now sir alex has a reason to sell him because he shake his head or moan as you called it? If its based on that Im surprised then Ronaldo stayed this long..oh right he is our best player so he should be fine. :eek:

So you think the way he behaved is agreeing with SAF? If it isn't, then he's arguing and being a sulky little bitch. You don't know if shaking his head and coming off all grumpy is moaning? then what bloody is? Open your eyes and stop been purposesly stupid. Why would he be disappointed? He played well. We all seem to recognise that this was a tactical change besides yourself. Fergie isn't saying you played bad by taking him off. He's saying from a tactical point of view we need to change things.

Oh yes, i'm going to kill him for it.:rolleyes: Please think about what i've said and read that last two sentences. He behaved poorly. He's at a massive club like United. He can't expect to play every game from start to finish. It's Manchester United not Carlos Tevez United.
Yes tevez plays well but like you said he missed the opportunity to score..and that itself is enough a reason to be disappointed. All tevez did was to shake his head ffs. When players like Rooney or Ronaldo did it, they are called passionate eh but when its tevez, its a poor behaviour? how often did we saw him do that so far?? Especially when this is not the only time he was subbed off. Maybe i am stupid but I still dont think its that big an issue and thats my opinion.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
And Berbatov replace him and score goals?? How do we know if he stayed longer on the pitch he would not have scored? Because he missed a sitter?
Berba is a better finisher. It's a known fact. Please don't play dumb. Did Berba have a sitter to actually miss? No he bloody well didn't. Think will you. For once think.

Is this really Man Utd Talk?? Oppsss sorry i got the wrong forum then.:rolleyes:

And what do you think im doing? Im giving my opinion from what i see the incident as.Huge bearing on what? So now sir alex has a reason to sell him because he shake his head or moan as you called it? If its based on that Im surprised then Ronaldo stayed this long..oh right he is our best player so he should be fine. :eek:
You do seem that clueless to actually not no where you are so I did feel the need to explain to you. Your mental issue not mine i'm afraid. 'Huge bear on what'? Are you unable to read now either I clearly stated 'what' afterwards. It was unprofessional behaviour and the wrong way to go about things. Tevez hasn't earned the right to do what Ronny does. If you took Tevez's balls out of your mouth long enough to actually make sense you would see this. Btw, I never said it was a reason to sell him. We don't even own Tevez, as a United supporter you should know this. We have the option to buy. Think.

Yes tevez plays well but like you said he missed the opportunity to score..and that itself is enough a reason to be disappointed. All tevez did was to shake his head ffs. When players like Rooney or Ronaldo did it, they are called passionate eh but when its tevez, its a poor behaviour? how often did we saw him do that so far?? Especially when this is not the only time he was subbed off. Maybe i am stupid but I still dont think its that big an issue and thats my opinion.
That's clutching straws to me. You don't know this. The more logical explaintion is mine i'm afraid and until otherwise i'll be taking mine as right. Tevez shook his head right? Practicially illustrating that his managers decision is wrong. Questioning your manager is more than shaking yoru bloody head FFS(I can use that too).

Rooney and Ronaldo have earned the right. Tevez hasn't. He hasn't signed for United, he's out third choice striker and offers very little in difference to what Rooney does. Does it matter how often he has done it? He did it. It was unprofessional and poor and if you can't see that you maybe are stupid.

Do you work? Say your manager instructs you to do something else because you're not doing a good job. Let's say he gets someone else to put the lettuce on burgers. Do you shake your head and tell him he's wrong? No you don't. You get on with it. Keep your head down and work hard.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Hmmm..... I'm not sure he was dissing Fergie.

So many players are disappointed to get taken off, especially if they feel they've played well. It might not necessarily be disrespect towards the manager. It could just be disappointment at not being able to keep on fighting alongside their team mates.

I agree the way he did it was theatrical, but I think it was more meant to 'show' his frustration than to disrepsect Fergie's decision.

What I do agree with is that he was being elaborate about it and think the end is nigh. ....

You know... it's a shame he's not working out like he should. His passion for the club is immense. If only his finishing were better....and well other parts of his game too.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Berba is a better finisher. It's a known fact. Please don't play dumb. Did Berba have a sitter to actually miss? No he bloody well didn't. Think will you. For once think.
Yes but you were saying a striker was meant to put the ball in the net didnt you? Well berba is a better finisher but he didnt get the ball at the back of the net either did he? So it must be more about tevez missing a sitter which he isnt the only one who miss it.

You do seem that clueless to actually not no where you are so I did feel the need to explain to you. Your mental issue not mine i'm afraid. 'Huge bear on what'? Are you unable to read now either I clearly stated 'what' afterwards. It was unprofessional behaviour and the wrong way to go about things. Tevez hasn't earned the right to do what Ronny does. If you took Tevez's balls out of your mouth long enough to actually make sense you would see this. Btw, I never said it was a reason to sell him. We don't even own Tevez, as a United supporter you should know this. We have the option to buy. Think.

Ok, i apologise my bad for always thinking that tevez is ours. Well atleast he make me feel that way thou compared to Ronaldo.Tevez hasnt earned the right to do what ronny does?? Obviously our opinion is different as i think tevez has done that last season what more as a loan player. His starting to dip in form is basically upon the arrival of berbatov and even then i didnt hear him complaining until lately which i have to say I DONT AGREE one bit.

That's clutching straws to me. You don't know this. The more logical explaintion is mine i'm afraid and until otherwise i'll be taking mine as right. Tevez shook his head right? Practicially illustrating that his managers decision is wrong. Questioning your manager is more than shaking yoru bloody head FFS(I can use that too).

Rooney and Ronaldo have earned the right. Tevez hasn't. He hasn't signed for United, he's out third choice striker and offers very little in difference to what Rooney does. Does it matter how often he has done it? He did it. It was unprofessional and poor and if you can't see that you maybe are stupid.
Where did i say what he did is right? I dont know where you are coming from because if you read what i first posted, i did mention i didnt agree him doing it. All im saying is as much as i dont agree, its no biggie to me. I still think what he did isnt as bad as what people make it out to be. To me its not really a red card offence and something that i can live with. As much as you like to believe he is disagreeing with sir alex which is not a known Fact, i was just naming what could be the other reason to his reaction which as much as yours is not a known fact either. You have your view and i have mine. Calling me stupid for what i think is a little bit naive dont you think? In the end why start a thread if you cant accept a different opinion and started to insult when people doesnt agree with your opinion?

Do you work? Say your manager instructs you to do something else because you're not doing a good job. Let's say he gets someone else to put the lettuce on burgers. Do you shake your head and tell him he's wrong? No you don't. You get on with it. Keep your head down and work hard.
Oh well if you need to know, i dont shake my head when my manager do that but i will question him what ive done wrong..but hey in the end im not tevez and tevez is not me.:whistling:

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yes but you were saying a striker was meant to put the ball in the net didnt you? Well berba is a better finisher but he didnt get the ball at the back of the net either did he? So it must be more about tevez missing a sitter which he isnt the only one who miss it.
Because he didn't get any clear cut chance like Tevez. Did he?

Ok, i apologise my bad for always thinking that tevez is ours. Well atleast he make me feel that way thou compared to Ronaldo.Tevez hasnt earned the right to do what ronny does?? Obviously our opinion is different as i think tevez has done that last season what more as a loan player. His starting to dip in form is basically upon the arrival of berbatov and even then i didnt hear him complaining until lately which i have to say I DONT AGREE one bit.
Ok fair enough.

Where did i say what he did is right? I dont know where you are coming from because if you read what i first posted, i did mention i didnt agree him doing it. All im saying is as much as i dont agree, its no biggie to me. I still think what he did isnt as bad as what people make it out to be. To me its not really a red card offence and something that i can live with. As much as you like to believe he is disagreeing with sir alex which is not a known Fact, i was just naming what could be the other reason to his reaction which as much as yours is not a known fact either. You have your view and i have mine. Calling me stupid for what i think is a little bit naive dont you think? In the end why start a thread if you cant accept a different opinion and started to insult when people doesnt agree with your opinion?
I nevers aid it should be a red card offence. I said it could have a bearing on whether he is at the club or not next season. It's not the proper way to go about the arguement and it could have been discussed between Fergie and Tevez in private. Well let's look at it if he is being unprofessional. It's certainly not right. I didn't call you stupid, I said if you can't see it you're stupid. Different thing.

Oh well if you need to know, i dont shake my head when my manager do that but i will question him what ive done wrong..but hey in the end im not tevez and tevez is not me.:whistling:
That's the correct behaviour.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
To be honest, yes, the same thought as you Pete passed through my mind when i saw him shaking his head when he was going off, but i just thought it was typical me, interpreting things wrong. Reading all these posts makes me realize i got things right, it wasn't how a top player should have acted like. He was being trusted a top match, after egoistically enough stating he was not being handled enough matches. Carlos dear, you have to work hard to be trusted with enough matches, and performances like that of yesterday do you no good, where your attitude was completely out of order there. Fergie will not be happy with you, don't come whining after wards.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
To be honest, yes, the same thought as you Pete passed through my mind when i saw him shaking his head when he was going off, but i just thought it was typical me, interpreting things wrong. Reading all these posts makes me realize i got things right, it wasn't how a top player should have acted like. He was being trusted a top match, after egoistically enough stating he was not being handled enough matches. Carlos dear, you have to work hard to be trusted with enough matches, and performances like that of yesterday do you no good, where your attitude was completely out of order there. Fergie will not be happy with you, don't come whining after wards.
For once(i'm sure you'll be happy to know) Roxii, you won't have to contest any kind of arguement with me. I think you're totally right here. Well done. Nice post.:thumbsup:

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Not so sure myself.

I was quite pleased to see him dissapointed to be coming off because it shows he still cares and in the first half when we were playing great, he was involved alot in the play. He also was chosen for a huge huge game ahead of berbatov who is a 30million man so thats pretty big by fergie and shows his faith in him.

As for berbatov being a better finisher, maybe but the difference is not huge as is the difference in class between the two players in my opinion not huge. Hence why he chose tevez upfront imo. If berbatov was so much better he would have played in the game imo.

Sorry im going off topic abit but to me, i noticed the head shaking straight awat and the camera was fully focused on him when he did it so it didnt look good on camera i definately agree but i just think we're reaching abit on this issue.

Tevez was dissapointed to come off, good for him. Fergie made a decision to make a change which i support and tevez had to coem off. Nothing more in it for me. Berbatov looked good when he came on too.

pz!:cool:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts