Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
i hate all three of them with a passion and they should get a long ban for the "respect" they have shown him there would have been nothing said from any of them if it wasn't for that wonder goal by Iniestia!
Scum is what they are IMO absolute scum!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
As I've just said in the Matchday Thread, "Oh, and hopefully Chelsea get hammered for their behaviour. I know they're frustrated at the result, but their behaviour was a complete and utter disgrace."

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Think anything will come of it?
Chelsea could face some charges for this.
It was disgraceful.
Well, I think Ballack and Drogba will face a serious charge. Their behaviour was the worst of the lot, Ballack chasing the ref back towards the halfway line and putting his hands on him. Drogba then chased him off the pitch and FT, shouting in his face and swearing into the camera.

UEFA might well decide to make an example of them.

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
It was disgraceful, and they definitely went too far, but I can understand their annoyance. The ref had a shocker and in a way Chelsea have been robbed due to the decisions.

They acted like idiots though, certainly did.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
chelsea will get hammered by uefa over their shocking behaviour after full time , the ref was terrible but chelsea also took their foot off the pedal and allowed barcelona a pot shot and they must now live with it full stop.:D:D

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I Hate Chelsea and I Hate all 3 players mentioned, but I think they had every right to vent their frustration.

But they got caught up with their emotions after their game and rightly showed their anger.

I seriously would have hit that Ref if I was them.

"It's a ******* disgrace." :rofl:

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.