Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Seriously lads. This has to be some kind of offence. I'm sorry mate but you're being very childish trolling peoples posts like that.
what ? why is it an offence ?

i'm trying to figure out what went wrong - if you don't like it - stop reading - i have a right to search old posts - zuco told me to find his

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
what ? why is it an offence ?

i'm trying to figure out what went wrong - if you don't like it - stop reading - i have a right to search old posts - zuco told me to find his

You don't post elsewhere do you? Digging up old threads like this is fairly frowned upon in other forums.

Well then why couldn't you just quote the bloody posts and put them in another thread? You wreck the forums just because you want to prove a point. No one else wants to read the threads again other than you. ******* childish. Grow up.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
You don't post elsewhere do you? Digging up old threads like this is fairly frowned upon in other forums.

Well then why couldn't you just quote the bloody posts and put them in another thread? You wreck the forums just because you want to prove a point. No one else wants to read the threads again other than you. ******* childish. Grow up.
well i wouldn't be wrecking it if we had a single thread for one player - now i have to search at least 25 threads about tevez and 15 about berbatov to find the post i'm looking for

of maybe it's in another 10 of the fletcher's threads

it's not my fault that some sloppy work has been done by allowing so many threads

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
well i wouldn't be wrecking it if we had a single thread for one player - now i have to search at least 25 threads about tevez and 15 about berbatov to find the post i'm looking for

of maybe it's in another 10 of the fletcher's threads

it's not my fault that some sloppy work has been done by allowing so many threads
It's not the amount of the threads that's the problem. It's your childish attitude.:thumbsdownsmileyani

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
:rofl:
CRO...FFS Give up..! your not going to win anyone over..!:rolleyes:
It's easy to look back at posts made months ago and now they're proved wrong in a way..
Your just digging a hole for yourself - quite pathetic really..!:thumbsdownsmileyani

161 - 165 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.