Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fergie hinted that kuszczak is going on a loan but he didnt reveal the club which kuscky could join
do you think it is a right thing to loan him ?
i dont think so cuz we need a 3rd backup what if vds got injured and foster got suspended or both injured
heaton is not realable to be a replacement i think we should keep kuscky and send heaton on loan

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think having three keeper's good enough for a starting place in a Premiership team is a bit greedy. Edwin should be our number one next year and Foster should become his backup, realistically we don't need all three and Kuszczak should be on his way..

·
Registered
590 Posts
marty davidson said:
i think Foster should go out on loan to a team in the primiership
I can't say I disagree with that. I think after all the injury problems Ben has had, the best thing for him would be to be playing regular first team football. In my opinion, VDS has got a good season or two left in him, so I would send Foster out on loan for a while. When he comes back he should be in a better shape physically and mentally and will be ready to challenge VDS for the No. 1 Shirt.

Thomasz is a decent No.2 I feel and is adequate back up to either VDS or eventually Foster.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Devilzz91 said:
I think having three keeper's good enough for a starting place in a Premiership team is a bit greedy. Edwin should be our number one next year and Foster should become his backup, realistically we don't need all three and Kuszczak should be on his way..
I agree 100%. We have 3 top goalies but we can't expect 2 of them to never play.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I actually Foster would learn a lot more be being VDS back-up and training with him everday, he's already had oremiership experience out on loan with Watford remember. I think TK should go out on a season long loan somewhere just to prove how good he really is week-in week out (although i do think he's a good keeper)

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
we should keep foster at OT. VDS is getting more and more injuries so foster will get his chance.

he is in a complete different league to PIG anyway, it will do him good to learn from VDS this season and see how to help us in terms of distribution etc.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
marty davidson said:
i think Foster should go out on loan to a team in the primiership

foster will be utds no 1 by the end of next season ,as soon as vds gets injured foster will reign supreme .
of course thats only my opinion but fosters reflex's are a lot faster than vds ,and i know vds has been a great keeper but these days he is highly suspect when put under pressure "his days are numbered" and fosters gonna be no 1.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Kuszckaz should go to Villa on-loan contract for a season, they're in need of a new loan keeper after Carson won't be going. lol. Ithink Foster is more than capable of handling the role of back-up keeper, while it also would be prudent to have 3 fit keepers for the long season next time. club cup and fa and carling should al be targeted, kids should start winning adult trophies.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I don't know. Look at Chelsea. Whenever Cech gets injured it seems like Cudicini becomes an injury magnet.

More often than not if Cechs out it's Hilario their third choice who's deputy. It highlights the importance of having 3 keepers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts