Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will take 2 minutes to read (i timed it). Thats all i ask for, please read this then act as you want afterwards! :)

If you spend 10 or 15 minutes on the internet a day this could be an opportunity for you to make a money on the side.

I do this to make about £50 a month extra which basically pays for my alcohol whilst at uni, so any other students on here, this could be a great way to get some extra cash! :D Of course you can make more money if you put more effort in.

Don't worry this is not a scam! I've been posting on a while on here and wouldn't want to screw any of you guys over!

What you have to do is this...

You have to click advertisment links on a website (i'll give the link in a mo). Keep the website open for 30 seconds, then 0.01p will be credited to your account. A timer will be running on the website so you know when you've had the website advertisment open for long enough.

Once 30 seconds have passed a green tick will appear this means that 0.01p has been credited to your account. At this point you can shut the page.
Then you can go back to the list of advertisements on your other webpage and click another link. Wait 30 seconds again and then you've got another 0.01p in your account.

You can keep doing this until you've clicked the daily amount of advertisements available.

How can you get involved in this opportunity?

You will need

1 - A paypal account. This is so the company you are working for can deposit money into your bank account. This is simple to set up. If you are already a paypal member you just have to give the company your paypal email address. If you do not use paypal already make an account here http://www.paypal.co.uk/uk
Paypal is safe and is used by companies like ebay. Its very respected. I've been using it for years on ebay.

2- You need to sign up to the advertisment company. You do that by clicking this link http://bux.to/?r=blazzerm. On that webpage you need to click the link that states "Join now and receive a $0.05 Sign-up Bonus"

This will take you to a short form that needs to be filled out. This will take 1 or 2 minutes maximum. Please, please leave me as your referal. In the referal box will be a word - "blazzerm". Please leave it as that. This will make me a little more profit as you have been refered through me.

3 - Once you have done this you are ready to start making money. You click the link "surf ads" up the top. Then click an advertisement. Wait the 30 seconds and bingo you've started to reap in the rewards.

You can also refer other people like i have just done here to make more profit for yourself. Read the FAQ on the website if you are interested in increasing your profit. In honesty that is mainly the reason i'm telling you all about this. You might be thinking, god this Richard guy just wants to use me to make more money for himself... Well thats not true. You get the exact same opportunity. You make money yourself from clicking links and you can also refer your friends to increase your profits. Its win win. :)

If you've read this far (which i hope someone will have done :)) Thanks. Give it a go, i assure you this is not a con. It will make you some extra money if you spend a few minutes on it every day! You could do it whilst posting on these forums with ease. I've been doing it a few weeks and been making money at the same time. I don't see why any of you people can't join in!

Thanks again. Any problems send me a private message i'll be happy to help!

S

·
0 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
is this for real...? has somebody used this?...
Not used it and even if it is for real, using simple maths it would take you 2,500 minutes of clcking adverts to make £50. :eek:
Which means you would have to spend about one and a half hours every day clicking adverts, NOT 10-15 minutes.
Also if you take into account the amount of time it would take keep going backwards and forwards to the list of adverts on another page you will probably double the amount of time spent doing it.

So yes, if it is for real and you want to spend about 3 hours every day clicking adverts, go ahead and try it. :D

I've just realised that i could have earnt 1p in the two minutes its took me to write this reply..........Never be a millionaire me.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way to get money is through referrals really. Not so much by clicking yourself.

It's similar to team work. Obviously you wont make thousands by clicking it yourself. I've got about 20 friends/referrals also doing this now and i make approximately £8 a day for doing absolutely nothing. They just click away and i get the rewards. I also do my part for the guy who signed me up. £8x7 = £56 a week for not very work at all.

Just thought some of the students on here might like to know about this.

Understand now?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
It sounds like a good idea in theory and Im pretty sure that Richard isnt scamming anyone. He has been a good member on this forum for a good while now so you can trust him.

If people want to do this then go ahead. I wont be doing it myself for the reasons that Sal stated and that Im lazy and not bothered but I think its a good idea in theory if you need a few bucks :)

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jazz 16 said:
It sounds like a good idea in theory and Im pretty sure that Richard isnt scamming anyone. He has been a good member on this forum for a good while now so you can trust him.

If people want to do this then go ahead. I wont be doing it myself for the reasons that Sal stated and that Im lazy and not bothered but I think its a good idea in theory if you need a few bucks :)
Cheers mate! Yeah i think most people are too lazy for this sort of thing really!

carlyluvsunited said:
So you get some referrals from here.....

Then make plenty of beer money for yourself.....

So let's talk business.....

What do we get in return ;)

When the scheme is making £100 a day i'll set up a fund and take you all to OT one weekend in a box or sumthing! How'd that sound then?!

Personally i'd rather be in a stand but it'd be too hard getting 20 seats all next to each other and as i'd be mega rich a box will just be easier ;)

S

·
0 Posts
RichardsReds said:
take you all to OT one weekend in a box or sumthing!
carlyluvsunited said:
Awwwwww nice boy to say this......:)
:eek: Taking us to OT in a box ????....He's going to kill us all ............not a very nice boy. :D

S

·
0 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Oh sh*t I didn't notice this.........
Originally Posted by RichardsReds

The sumthing would be an urn or ashes casket :eek: Probably scatter us on the pitch. :eek:

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SALFORD RED said:
Originally Posted by RichardsReds

The sumthing would be an urn or ashes casket :eek: Probably scatter us on the pitch. :eek:
Damn, you're onto me now! :eek:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Personally I wouldn't mind my ashes on OT

I've many good memories and times that have come from that pitch, least I could do is give it a little fertilizer ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts