Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Think about it like this guys, Liverpool we know the answer to the 60 million dollar question so i wont go there. Chelsea wont win it because they are a team that will find it difficult to adapt everytime a new manager comes in or new players and the players are getting on a bit.

I have thought that what if man utd had of taken advantage. MAN we would be sitting here drinking shampaign already winning the PL. I vae been saying this season it will be the lower clubs that help us regain the premiership. I just think the foriegn influx at arsenal and liverpool will damage the passion when they play lower clubs. When you play lower clubs these lower clubs have british born players that nows what it means and it means more to them than quite a lot of foriegn players who play for top clubs. Ok when arsenal or liverpool play Man Utd the passion is equal. But when Liverpool or arsenal play lower clubs i dont see that passion in the players. As for man utd and chelsea they have real english leaders that must be setting an example of what it means. But chelsea will be the same as liverpool and arsenal this season.

Lower teams will help us achieve the PL again.

·
Registered
601 Posts
eoininho said:
Ya that is a valid point Liverpool gained a couple of v lucky points early in the season that they never should have got, remember the Boro game... they really are a terrible team and wouls have no right to be champions!

Its all about United... Chelsea are much more beatable now than ever... hopefully we'll take care of Stoke (which will be a tough game!!) without too much bother and by the next game we'll hopefully have Japan out of our systems!

We'll win in the same style as last year, absolutely ruthless after xmas!
Yeah very lucky, there luck seems to be running out now, i think chelsea will struggle also during the second half and so will arsenal. Like arsen said the smaller clubs are getting better, and united squad players overall have the best mentality at the moment to know what the PL is about.

·
Registered
601 Posts
sweet fa said:
the big 4 have been very poor and luckily for utd we are still in the race and look to have the easiest remaining games ?
i think hull have been superb this season while aston villa have also caught my eye , but in all honesty the big 4 are leagues ahead of the rest in terms of consistency over the whole season . if utd can regain anywhere near their normal performance then its there for the taking but if we continue in our current form we will have blown the title ,we need to punish chelsea while they show weakness.
Our team is performing well, we just lacking that killer instinct at the moment in attack. Rooney's not firing and he is the only striker who is the best at scoring goals. We should have bought a prolific scorer just in case rooney is miss firing. I would like to see ronaldo upfront as he is the only player at the moment who is showing that goal touch. He is always there when the ball is the that last third but we need that final pass to come off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts