Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
if that pictures you then you r fit as, or you could be a fat man sitting in his pants!

who's to say in this topsy turvy world.:rolleyes:
Holy shit - dodgy jokes about women then some guy accuses me of bein a fat guy in his pants, lmfao.....Hmmmmmmm......now why did I come here ?

Go check out ma Myspace profile and be sure to read the stuff I wrote on there - all about the orphans from my country Romania - www.myspace.com/96931253

Oh by the way if I have to be a guy cant I just be a skinny one sat in his boxers :p :p

·
Registered
265 Posts
i was chatting to this girl on vitrual pool game thing and my mate took the piss out of me saying it was probably some bloke sat in his boxers, oh how he laughed.
of coarse thats not you ,was kidding!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I really liked your site especially the "Irish By Birth ....United By The Grace Of God" poster. Ah no but being serious, I admire the work your doing for the children. keep doing what your doing Carly. :)
And u do love your football as you say.
I say bring on 07/08. Cant wait for the team to start kickin ass again.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
i was chatting to this girl on vitrual pool game thing and my mate took the piss out of me saying it was probably some bloke sat in his boxers, oh how he laughed.
of coarse thats not you ,was kidding!
I'll let you off then Mr.....xx

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I really liked your site especially the "Irish By Birth ....United By The Grace Of God" poster. Ah no but being serious, I admire the work your doing for the children. keep doing what your doing Carly. :)
And u do love your football as you say.
I say bring on 07/08. Cant wait for the team to start kickin ass again.
I have the Irish banner for United players because I have an Irish father from Cork - And my mother is from Tarlungeni in Romania. This is why I try to help out over there. Thankyou for taking time to read my stuff about the children too - and you Richard - the more people I tell about them the more work can be done to help these lil babies :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I have the Irish banner for United players because I have an Irish father from Cork - And my mother is from Tarlungeni in Romania. This is why I try to help out over there. Thankyou for taking time to read my stuff about the children too - and you Richard - the more people I tell about them the more work can be done to help these lil babies :)

Your cool, your Irish so am I. Ye go the Irish!!!!!http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif
;)http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts