Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago i had an incident at work which left me with a fractured knee cap. My partner 'yes a girl' has decided to go back to work 'full time' leaving me in charge of our 22 month old son for at least 3 months. His name is Lewie, he is well behaved and he doesnt go to a nursery yet so theres 'no me time' at the moment boo hoo. I take my hat off to mums and the odd dads everywhere that are left on their own to face this situation. How many of you members have kids and no its not for dodgy reasons, just interested.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
david fox said:
A few days ago i had an incident at work which left me with a fractured knee cap. My partner 'yes a girl' has decided to go back to work 'full time' leaving me in charge of our 22 month old son for at least 3 months. His name is Lewie, he is well behaved and he doesnt go to a nursery yet so theres 'no me time' at the moment boo hoo. I take my hat off to mums and the odd dads everywhere that are left on their own to face this situation. How many of you members have kids?
You are a good man to take care of the baby like this. Not many men would or even could do this so I am happy to know you......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts