Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess no one else on the forum cares but the Miami Dolphins finally won a game this season at the 14th attempt!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

They needed overtime to do it but have managed to avoid becoming the first team in history to lose all 16 of their regular season games, which would have been ironic because the Dolphins are the only NFL team in history to finish a season undefeated. :)

I was at the game at Wembley when a missed 1st half field goal cost them victory and was beginning to think the win would never come!

As a Dolphins fan the one thing you can't accuse me of is being a glory hunter!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
I only know of the Nics (because of hollywood movies and the tv sitcom friends)

and Orlando Magic (because my mate went to a match)

and Chicago Bulls (because of Michael Jordan)

Anyway well done the Dolphins......:D
The threads about NFL......not basketball.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Im a packers fan!! they are 12-2... now tht miami have broken their 14 game losing streak... new england partiots are going to lose their 14 game winning streak... GO PACKERS AND BRETT FAVRE

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jazz 16 said:
Woohoo Go on the Dolphins!
fair play Dwarf :) you must be delighted
Yes...and relieved!!! The team they beat, the Baltimore Ravens, will be gutted. :D

The players went crazy at the end of the game. You'd have thought they'd won the Super Bowl :D

Last season Miami were being tipped as dark horses for the Super Bowl but lost their first 6 games - I didn't think it could get any worse :rolleyes:

A complete overhaul of players and coaching staff is needed but at least they've proved to themselves they can win football matches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts