Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept 2007

The boss calls me into his office I've been called up to the first team yes I shout at the top of my voice . He replied great its so good that your happy with it, I said happy im over the moon then he said it and my world come crashing down , You make the coffee and chris eagles can make the tea . Lets face facts I was at united I should be happy even though I'd been asked to clean out the toilets and sell dodgy dvd's out the back of my car I was still at united . Match day comes and I get a call its fergie big news , the coach was full could I get the train to portsmouth yes I said knowing my minimum wage wages wouldnt cover my rent and train journey .

Get to the ground only to find out that the games off and I have to travel back home no the train gutted !! .

Nov 2007

Start up front for the reserves against the Dog and duck in a charity match for some Ill bloke in wythenshawe its my big chance can I score .

Shocked to find fergie has brought back nobby stiles and danny wallace to line up , after all it is a charity match .

Game goes well but I fail to score fergie tells me after that I played well and the man marker who marked me was a good honest player even if he was 17 stone .

Found out after the game that Im a massive celebrity in china now its great . You wouldnt believe it fergie called me over to do a interview with the chinese media he was saying how good I was and china should be proud .

Later on that evening fergie has a word with me and tells me its best I train with the under 16s to get to grips with the english game , he really is top class our gaffer .

Thats it for DONGS!!! AUTOBIOGRAPHY FOR TODAY COME BACK SOON FOR MORE GRIPPING STORYS!!!:D

·
Registered
542 Posts
ffs u reminded of my ****ing coursework for some reason.

oh yeh im buying that all the way, wen i read it on holiday on a sunbed scousers with there kids running wild will give me strange looks

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
16-Keano-16 said:
Might have to go there then to meet the legend himself

He may be too busy frying some dim sum to come out and see you but im sure he can pop his head out and wave !!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
What would you do if you ever got the chance to meet Dongy? I'd probably just end up laughing in his face !

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
red dave said:
Id ask him to marry my girlfriend :p
In need of a Dong is she?

Or would you change your name to Ding? Ooooh heeello, Ding Dong.
Ding Dong merrily on her, now your bird is singing!

:D

(Just joking :p )

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
reddwarf said:
In need of a Dong is she?

Or would you change your name to Ding? Ooooh heeello, Ding Dong.
Ding Dong merrily on her, now your bird is singing!

:D

(Just joking :p )

we may own few dongs already matey ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
What would you do if you ever got the chance to meet Dongy? I'd probably just end up laughing in his face !
You cant separate the difference between person and performance?

Maybe you find him hilarious as person. He could have pile of funny stories ready for the United faithfuls....or...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts