Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
25,282 Posts
lmao @ Vucinic's penalty, dear God :rofl:

Montella's penalty was possibly the finest penalty I have ever seen taken. He did a little donkey kick or something in his run up. sweet.
but back to Doni, he made a good first save, then he was rubbish. Didnt look confident at all, neither of them did actually.

· Registered
25,282 Posts
He's got 8 goals in 20 games so he's not doing that bad :rolleyes:

He scored 25 goals in consecutive seasons for Sevilla too.

The point I was trying to make is that Roma are not a 'shocking' team and they're not a retirement club by any means.
Fair enough, though he is a brutal player at times, despite his goal tally's. They dont always tell the full story.
I agree with you that they arent a 'shocking' team. They are a good team in Italy and an average one in Europe, with some top players. Thats about it really. Some people make a big issue that they are the only team that play beautiful football in Italy, which is complete nonsense to be fair. They do have some style and substance, coupled with some very good pro's but no more than that. They are currently 5th in Serie A nearly 20 points behind Inter and the league table never lies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.