Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you read some rag that suggests United are going to buy player x for 20 million or so, DONT believe it.
Im sick of reading crap threads in the transfer talk section. Just make sure the stories are at least 20% realistic.:rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
We all know they publish a lot of rubbish between them. However they also publish a lot of good stuff.

I, personally, like those two sites a lot. You just have to know how to sift for information.
I don't believe anything unless it has a lot of quotes.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
While you're here Valdes isn't awful. He is in fact deceptively good. He just cops it because Barca are Barca.

Naturally they have higher expectations & not being truly brilliant Valdes can never quite live up to fans expectations.

The mere fact that the Barca hierarchy have kept faith in him demonstrates his quality & commitment.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I don't know why people dismiss things instantly just because they appear in a newspaper. Sometimes they are accurate and of course we will have transfer targets.

You just have to taker the rumours with a pinch of salt but I wouldn'd dismiss things instantly.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know why people dismiss things instantly just because they appear in a newspaper. Sometimes they are accurate and of course we will have transfer targets.

You just have to taker the rumours with a pinch of salt but I wouldn'd dismiss things instantly.
I dont mind most of the threads tbf but the transfer section does piss me off. All the FM crew come and talk about the new hotshot from Brazil who has great ratings on football manager :rolleyes: I dont mind threads where we can talk about the merits of a player and how good they are, but the stuff from the newspapers is just a joke. I mean Valdes for 22 million? :rofl:gtfo
rant over

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
From what I understand Tribal Football's material is never
original. It just posts things that are posted on other sites,
you'll see the source at the bottom which will always be
another site/newspaper.

I quote Sir Alex Ferguson; "they're under more pressure
than me, by the editors, when I was younger I used to get
upset, now I don't really mind"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts