Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
ManU, for the zillionth time in this forum, is derogatory. But even the damn tv pundits, reports and commentators use it, as well as other players and managers.

Choice, keep moaning about it or just accept if from ignorant fools?

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Keano's fan said:
I was talking about the people witing in this thread in general, I quoted your post as an example of what I mean. "You" can be used in more than one form, I can say "you Carly" or "you people". I chose not to specify cause I thought it was clear enough, apperantly it wasnt.

But they didnt use Uniteds name did they ? Singing

duncan edwards is manure,rotting in his grave
MAN YOU are manure-rotting in your grave

It has nothing to do with manchester United. Its not nickname for our club, it never was.
I too was under the impression you were talking directly to Carly and I thought "Carly would never say that".

ManU is an ABU expression; when it began to be used in the 90s, it was an abbreviation for ManU-re, another fav ABU expression.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I live in Villa land now; and all the local fans say "man u" so much so that UI do not even hear it any more. It matters not if they are WBA, Walsall, Villa, BCFC or whatever, we are apprently man u, always will be, so we may as well forget this and get on with life.

Thread closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.