Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
reddwarf said:
I agree that it's an offensive term due to the way it came about and I also think that educating people about it is important.

I've heard Bryan Robson call us 'Man U' on MUTV, it's in the corner of the screen when we play on TV, my mum (who is getting forgetful in her old age) calls us 'Man U' no matter how many times I tell her not to and I've seen youngsters on forums get ganged up on and called 'fake fan' or whatever for using the term.

You have to remember though that once you've explained to someone why you find the term offensive and ask them not to use it again then the decision is up to them. If they decide to carry on using it then no matter what you say to them they won't change their mind - especially if you resort to name-calling.
man u whats wrong with it manunt what is the diffrence

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
futbol said:
Abo , be happy that this forum bans swear words , else .........:mad:.

Read threads fully and type slowly.....:mad:. I'm sick and tired of your posts. Can't understand them....

Whats the difference ? :eek: ....... Do u seriouslt live in Manchester ? Nah...... You dont !!! You shud know living in manchester ! Read all the posts and then type again. You just saw Sparkic type a post ? Do you honestly read anything ? Go and read ?

Well Said !
i prefer manu not manutd or the best way to say is MANCHESTER UNITED
the liverpool fans turned man u into bad word

My example is Abo , I told him not to many a time , even before this thread ! He still continues to use it , being in Manchester ! ! :eek:....... I am dissapointed
i prefer the full name not manutd or man u
the best way to say is MANCHESTER UNITED
the liverpool fans turned man u into bad word
in fifa UCL they write manu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.