Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorrow i wanna bet all my money, that i have for the present of my girlfriend on 3 matches....i have around 100 euros...
the matches are....Feyenord - Sparta Rotterdam( Feyenord win)
Tottenham - Fulham ( Tottenham win)
Sunderland - MAN UTD ( UTD win)

i need opinions..should i risk the money...?if i lose them no money for the present...but if i win it?:D....
need a sincerily advice

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
what are the odds of all 3 happening?

It does seem a bit risky as you never know what will happen in football.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
tomorrow i wanna bet all my money, that i have for the present of my girlfriend on 3 matches....i have around 100 euros...

:eek: you poor bastard.........LMAO

(only joking)

This could be a fairytale story mate and at what better time than Christmas.....

or you could lose all your money and be forced to sell yourself on the streets for a few mince pies.....

Either way imho It's a win win situation.........:D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I dont think you should be gambling with your girlfriends present. She will kick your ass if you lose the bet, which could happen...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
My golden piece of advise for gambling: Never bet what you can't afford to lose.

Never look at it as "what I could win", look at it as "what I am willing to get rid of"

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
why risk falling out with your girl? in football betting it's always the home bankers that let you down....football is so unpridictable thats why we love it so much

take my advice take 20 euros and go buy your girl a 10 inch black mamba...trust me she will love it.....and you still have 80 left for yourself

happy days :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
I Was hoping you did it cuz all the 3 teams u prediction won

Feyenoord 2-0 Sparta Rotterdam

Tottenham 5-1 Fulham

Manchester United 4-0 Sunderland
yea your girl must have you seriously whipped if your scared of her :eek:

grow some balls man! :rolleyes:

saying that i have seen quite a few romanian women.. most of them are real beefs :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts