Manchester United Talk banner

Don't panic

15K views 207 replies 66 participants last post by  benrose 
#1 ·
2 Draws yes, but the performances have warranted wins, we might not have been at our best but we've done more than enough to have 6 pts from those 2 games but instead we've got 2. That's no biggy, there's 36 games left and as a poster in the Match Day forum said, if we beat City and Chelsea draw with Liverpool we'd be 2 pts behind! And that's only after 1 game, there'd still be another 35 left and we still have many players to come back.

I know it's frustrating dropping points early but it's far from as bad as some people make out, keep the faith. Nothing comes easy lads and lasses.

Get behind the team on Sunday wherever you are and don't forget all your pre match rituals from last season. :p ;)

Discussion starter · #3 ·
andycole9 said:
well said my friend
Thanks mate.

Nice name by the way, how nice would it be if we had him on Sunday. :)

If I was Fergie i'd take Coley on a 1 month loan, I believe he's unattached at the moment. He's still got the goalscoring touch, that will never leave him.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Now where are those idiots who claimed we're out of the title race?

Incredible really, once we get Cristiano, Rooney back and start thrashing teams again they'll be licking our arses again.

I told you all to not panic.

Chelsea unexpectedly lost today.

And i'll tell you not to worry about Liverpool and Arsenal, theyll drop pts again soon.

Just concentrate on us winning our games

Discussion starter · #68 ·
Again, a slight blow but we're still 3 points ahead and in a good position to win the league. We're getting some bad luck on several fronts but United have overcome those problems before and will do so again.

Get behind the lads for a final flourish.

Discussion starter · #71 ·
abojodeh said:
how to not panic and both vidic and ferdinand out for a long time
Vidic is back for the Blackburn game.

Rio's fit.

Should teach you not to believe all the crap anyone outside the club come out with.

And not be such a reactionary little piece of chewing gum.

Discussion starter · #77 ·
See how crucial that Tevez goal proved.

2 huge games at Old Trafford coming up now, let's use our home record to put ourselves in a great position for trophies.

Come on United.

Discussion starter · #95 ·
We had more than half our team out today lads and also lost Carrick and Giggs during the game to weaken us further. I'd say a draw is not a bad result considering these circumstances.

Discussion starter · #100 ·
Brock said:
*sigh*

More than anything this season, I'd like to do the double on arsenal, chelsea and liverpool. I dont even care if we win the title. Just to shut those muppets up!
Have a word with yourself mate.

We are the reigning Champions of England, back to back aswell as the current Champions of Europe.

All we care about is ourselves, as long as we win the biggest honours we do not care who we beat along the way.

But you'd think we've 'shut them up' after last season, and if they're still shooting their mouths off then just remind them of who the current Champions of England and Europe are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.