Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 208 Posts
I am getting the distinct impression that Fergie is scared

scared of playing the kids. They proved on the tour and in home friendlies that they know where the net is, can shoot from distance accurately and would give 100% - so - whats the problem Fergie?

:) also we might of dropped poionts now but every other team in the premiership are going to drop a points like us. in the season 1993/1994 we had got 1 point out of the first three matches. that season we went on to win the league but this time we got 2 points after 3 matches so we can still win the league. come on you reds!:)

Red Devil said:
I am getting the distinct impression that Fergie is scared

scared of playing the kids. They proved on the tour and in home friendlies that they know where the net is, can shoot from distance accurately and would give 100% - so - whats the problem Fergie?
Hear, hear !!!

Imagine if he had try Rossi - now we would have 2 guys up front !!!

fergies forgotten hes not there to be liked, he gone soft and gone awol some what over stepin up to the plate on big decisions and on big occasions, this loss of gutsiness is showing in the team, players are loosing there way, fast

Rossi should never have been sold, Fergie scared, who came up with that c**p. Fergie has never been scared to play youths before, Its thanks to him playing youths that United have won half trophies they have done under him.
After 20+ years in charge and playing youths right from the word go, I very much doubt it, that he is scared!He if was scared to play youths whay would he play Nani or Anderson 20 and 19 years old?? In fact I doubt he would have even bought them if he was that scared.
The endless negativaty as soon as we have a few bad games, It happens and it has happen before, United will get over it and come back strong. Fergie I don't believe has lost it by any means, those claims come up every time this sort of thing happens that we have a bad run.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Now where are those idiots who claimed we're out of the title race?

Incredible really, once we get Cristiano, Rooney back and start thrashing teams again they'll be licking our arses again.

I told you all to not panic.

Chelsea unexpectedly lost today.

And i'll tell you not to worry about Liverpool and Arsenal, theyll drop pts again soon.

Just concentrate on us winning our games

just 5 games done by.. 33 games to go.. but dont forget the champs league & Fa cup commitments to.. we have proved in the past years we can cope will all 3 in one go.. others will struggle.. we have the players who have the mind to go thru it.. and most importantly we have SAF!!!!!!... well take the league again.. n the champs league!!!

unitedred said:
2 Draws yes, but the performances have warranted wins, we might not have been at our best but we've done more than enough to have 6 pts from those 2 games but instead we've got 2. That's no biggy, there's 36 games left and as a poster in the Match Day forum said, if we beat City and Chelsea draw with Liverpool we'd be 2 pts behind! And that's only after 1 game, there'd still be another 35 left and we still have many players to come back.

I know it's frustrating dropping points early but it's far from as bad as some people make out, keep the faith. Nothing comes easy lads and lasses.

Get behind the team on Sunday wherever you are and don't forget all your pre match rituals from last season. :p ;)
You're words back then make more sense as weeks go by Mr........

unitedred said:
2 Draws yes, but the performances have warranted wins, we might not have been at our best but we've done more than enough to have 6 pts from those 2 games but instead we've got 2. That's no biggy, there's 36 games left and as a poster in the Match Day forum said, if we beat City and Chelsea draw with Liverpool we'd be 2 pts behind! And that's only after 1 game, there'd still be another 35 left and we still have many players to come back.

I know it's frustrating dropping points early but it's far from as bad as some people make out, keep the faith. Nothing comes easy lads and lasses.

Get behind the team on Sunday wherever you are and don't forget all your pre match rituals from last season. :p ;)

Hallelujah.

unitedred said:
It's all falling into place, the great football as well as the results.

I'm still disappointed however, at those who didn't have faith in the boys to turn it around.
They all know who they are though and the evidence is there to prove it. No where to hide......:p

unitedred said:

Let's all gather around singing "Kum biya" :rolleyes:

Today was an unusually poor performance from us today but remember we were missing many key players and they will be back soon..

Ronaldo had a small injury and will be back for next weekends match, definitely, as will Rooney hopefully...
Gazza Neville is to play for the reserves team next week so he is also on the mend...
Vidic will be back soon enough and with Scholes due to return in January, he will be like a new signing, in the words of Fergie and my dad.....;)

Fair play to Bolton, they 'did a job on us today' and used their strengths to the maximum, their physicality....

It is vital that Ronaldo is fit for next weekend and doesn't get any serious injuries...

So let's look forward to Fulham........and a good win to get us back on track...;)

41 - 60 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.